• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS Group Buy

Share/Bookmark

Question GOS Group Buy

Thanks Mr. Garritan for the excellent GPO and I´m really looking forward to the JABB release but will there be a GOS Group buy offer?

Re: GOS Group Buy

During one of the chats Gary asked us a favor.
    Sorry, but Gary, I must keep my promise.
    Gary asked us to remind him never to do a group buy ever again.
    It was just too much work

But that's entirely up to Gary. Just keeping my promise.

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet82
    Thanks Mr. Garritan for the excellent GPO and I´m really looking forward to the JABB release but will there be a GOS Group buy offer?
    GOS Group buy? Sounds great! But I'm still waiting for Advanced. Hope it gets closer to GOS. Any hints? (Uhh, there are many questions about Advanced...)

Cheers

I don't think there will be a GOS Group Buy. For what it would cost you in a Group Buy, you'd be better off upgrading to GPO Advanced. What talk there was at Summer NAMM about GPOA, it was reiterated to me that GOS2 was incorporated into GPOA.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet82
    We have a few copies of GOS for sale through the Composer Channel, but it's not the kind of extreme discount that we're offering on GPO.

When Gary gets back from NAMM (and gets caught up!), I'll talk to him about a Composer Channel special on GOS.
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum