• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Art Vista Virtual Gran Piano

Share/Bookmark

Art Vista Virtual Gran Piano

I'm checking out the Art Vista Virtual Grand Piano for something maybe a little better than what comes with an orchestral or general sounds library. I like the $99 price but would like some opinions on it. Is it a bargain or something else?

http://www.artvista.net/index.html

Wink Re: Art Vista Virtual Gran Piano

Hi,

Ummmm..... I'm going to try to be reasonable here.

Show me a better piano and I'll introduce you to Adam and Eve.......personally.

Sorry,............ if you don't have any piano's yet, this one is a stalwart benchmark as to how to reference others.

Listen to the demos and let your ears be the judge!!!

Nuff said....

Re: Art Vista Virtual Gran Piano

Definitely grab it. You won't come across any better deal than this for a while. It's simply a stunning piano which should be priced at least twice as much as it actually is. Take advantage of this offer while it lasts or before Hans comes to his senses!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

It's really a no brainer for the price. It sounds phenominal - I've got a grand piano and have tried micing it a million times but the Virtual Grand sounds like I wished it sounded. It's just perfect. It's also a good compliment to the Malmjso as well. That one is really dark and soft. The Virtual Grand has you covered on everything else. Between the two, I can't imagine needing anything else....

Re: Art Vista Virtual Grand Piano

I just ordered the Art Vista Virtual Grand Piano. Thank you for your respected opinions. It will sell for $120 after August 16. I don't have either Giga Studio or Kontakt so I hope Hans releases a Kontakt player version of Malmsjo some day.
    I have a cousin who is a folk musician coming from Sweden in a few weeks to visit the relatives. I'm sure he'll be interested in what Hans is doing if he dosen't know already.

I hope Hans releases a Kontakt player version of Malmsjo some day.
    Send him an e-mail about it. I'm sure if enough people ask for it he'll do it!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

You guys are nicer than I am. I was going to ask him what planet he had been vacationing on. Not like you can miss AV piano gushing around here, and no, I am not being sarcastic. There's obviously an enthusiastic audience for the product.

Ernie

Since it is based on the kontakt player does it work without problems together with Gigastudio? I have problems operating Kontakt and GS together Kontakt is stealing all of the RAM for GS.
    Hope somebody is using the two fine together!

Does it sound better than PMI Old Lady! I like the sound of Old Lady but are having problems with the lower velocity samples a lot background noises which are very annoying.

Can some of you who already have this piano tell me how accurate the artist emulations are? For example, how accurate is the Bill Evans preset?

Regards,
    Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by musical.matthew
    Can some of you who already have this piano tell me how accurate the artist emulations are? For example, how accurate is the Bill Evans preset?

Regards,
    Matthew
    Its similar.. its just EQ`d a certain way thats similar. I think with Bill Evans..The sound was in his hands.. Rich

Go Back to forum