• Register
  • Help

Topic: Well I did it....

Share/Bookmark

Well I did it....

I bit the bullet and placed an online order for GPO! Now... when do I get my grubby little paws on it? Any comments on how long it generally takes to ship?

Many thanks,
    MsP

Re: Well I did it....

Quote Originally Posted by Mattssound
    I bit the bullet and placed an online order for GPO! Now... when do I get my grubby little paws on it? Any comments on how long it generally takes to ship?

Many thanks,
    MsP
    Matt,

Watched mail never arrives...well, it does. Congratulations, though - you will be very satisfied with your purchase.

Look forward to hearing what you create with it.

Good luck.

R. Pearl

Thumbs up Re: Well I did it....

Matt, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! Soon, you will find that the bullet you bit wasn't that bad afterall compared to what you can do with GPO in your music. GPO is a very serious tool for any composer in any field of music.
    Many well wishes. Looking forward to hearing your music soon.
    Styxx

Welcome to the collective. Where's my Borg smiley?

Hi, Matt - welcome to the herd!

Don't know which online source you ordered from so I can't really say on shipping. For those who take advantage of the Composer Channel discount & order from us, we ship UPS ground and orders typically ship within 24 hours, sometimes the same day. We also email the UPS tracking number so that you can monitor the progress.

Whether it's coming by pony express or carrier pidgeon, you'd better catch up on your sleep now. You won't get any once you've installed and started playing with it!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum