• Register
  • Help

Topic: SONAR 4 crashes after I load in INTAKT...

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy SONAR 4 crashes after I load in INTAKT...

Hey all-
    I'm having a problem tonight.
    I have a P4 2.8 Ghz with 4 gbs of RAM and running SONAR 4 (with latest patch updates).
    I have two instances of QLSO Gold loaded and when I try to load up an instance of Stormdrum INTAKT, the machine crashes.

I can't possibly be running out of memory, could I? I've run multiple instances of QLSO and Stormdrum before...I just updated to SONAR 4, so that could possibly be it, but I just loaded the same project in SONAR 3 and it's doing the same thing. Could my project be corrupt?

Is this an INTAKT/KOMPAKT issue? Do they not support high volumes of RAM? Surely not!

Anyway...I'm trying to figure this out. If anyone has any input, I'd really appreciate it.

Wink Re: SONAR 4 crashes after I load in INTAKT...

Quote Originally Posted by zquarles
    Hey all-
    I'm having a problem tonight.
    I have a P4 2.8 Ghz with 4 gbs of RAM and running SONAR 4 (with latest patch updates).
    I have two instances of QLSO Gold loaded and when I try to load up an instance of Stormdrum INTAKT, the machine crashes.

I can't possibly be running out of memory, could I? I've run multiple instances of QLSO and Stormdrum before...I just updated to SONAR 4, so that could possibly be it, but I just loaded the same project in SONAR 3 and it's doing the same thing. Could my project be corrupt?

Is this an INTAKT/KOMPAKT issue? Do they not support high volumes of RAM? Surely not!

Anyway...I'm trying to figure this out. If anyone has any input, I'd really appreciate it.
    If you previously had Sonar 3 installed then you may also have installed VSampler. There is an incompability between VSampler's rewire dll and NI Kompakt plugins (including EWQLSO). So try uninstalling Speedsoft's VSampler, reboot and check. You might be in for a pleasant surprise!

ubuntu

Go Back to forum