• Register
  • Help

Topic: PMI Old Lady - Piano Magic...Unexpected Clicks...?

Share/Bookmark

PMI Old Lady - Piano Magic...Unexpected Clicks...?

Just a quick question to see if I'm going mad or hearing things (or drunk, or all three)...Michiel, don't know if you are out there...
    I just got the Piano Magic bundle (very cool) from the group buy and was playing the 'OLD LADY 2 final' for GS2, and noticed that when playing C3 (actually, and some of the keys up from there too) it sounds there some funky 'clicks' going on at the beginning of the sample...is anyone else having the same problem?
    If I switch to 'Old Lady Up' it goes away but is definitely back again when I switch back...
    Is there maybe an .ART file that I need to apply?
    Any help gratefully received.
    Thanks

Re: PMI Old Lady - Piano Magic...Unexpected Clicks...?

I edited them all out myself, but I believe Michael made an ART file so you don't have to take the trip down to parameter lane yourself. Always download the latest version on Michael's site.

------------
    Alex Cremers

Re: PMI Old Lady - Piano Magic...Unexpected Clicks...?

Thanks for that Alex - Good advice - I probably should have gone and taken a look at the PMI site before posting...in fact the only reason I didn't was because the file modified date was 26th June 2005, and I wondered if it was an error that might have crept in at the last minute before pressing...

For anyone else having the same problem, a quick look at the PMI site reveals there is an articulation file for the Old Lady that sound like it fixes a problem like this:

http://www.postpiano.com/support/allUpdates.php?id=147

Cheers
    Paul

Go Back to forum