• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where's my buddy Shazbot?

Share/Bookmark

Where's my buddy Shazbot?

I know he will be in town soon and my wife and I are excited about seeing him perform again locally! Shaz is a one man band with great guitar abilities, excellent voice, funny songs and one heck of a show!
    Miss ya bud and we're waiting!
    Styxx

Re: Where's my buddy Shazbot?

Patience, Styxx-san. We'll be back the last two weeks of October. Don't worry... I'll stop by and get you straightened out with GPO and your computer and everything. An for you, my fee will only be $500 per minute plus my airfare expense. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you again. I've already got one gig set up in Hamburg on Oct. 29, but let's try to hook up another time, eh?
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Shaz will be in our neck of the woods in a couple weeks. I am looking forward to meeting this true viking!

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Shaz will be in our neck of the woods in a couple weeks. I am looking forward to meeting this true viking!
    Gary, if this means your going to experience a performance you are in for a real treat!
    Styxx

Shaz, no need to worry about my PC. Just getting together and having some laughs is all I need.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Shaz, no need to worry about my PC. Just getting together and having some laughs is all I need.
    No doubt. With all the troubles you've had with your computer I don't think I should get anywhere near it!

Yes, the Shazbots will be up near The Magical Land of GPO in early August and we're really looking forward to meeting the wizard. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be making it over to the Orcas Islands, but that's okay as I understand that the glow emanating from there is too bright for mere mortals (even vikings!) to handle.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Go Back to forum