• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Check out the VSL site !!!!

Share/Bookmark

Check out the VSL site !!!!

I don't want to break any forum rules, and I have nothing to do with VSL ... but you should check it out.

Re: Check out the VSL site !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drew B
    I don't want to break any forum rules, and I have nothing to do with VSL ... but you should check it out.
    What is the deal? It wouldn't load for me?

Oh they have a big sale on. 30% off most stuff. Plus a significant amount of free samples for owners of certain libraries.

I would love to say that I am excited about this. I just paid $5300 for the complete package 3 weeks ago. I am really ticked that no one told me it would be almost half price 3 weeks later. I would have waited!!!!! I did send them an email asking for a credit. Do you think that I will get it?

I know that they are getting ready to release the 24 bit version. I hope they at least upgrade me for free or a greatly reduced price.

Peace

Rik

Quote Originally Posted by rikp
    I would have waited!!!!! I did send them an email asking for a credit. Do you think that I will get it?
    I wouldn't count on it...
    Tim

Is it me or the VSL website is having problems?

I can't register as a new user as well as I found the "BUY NOW" button of the PRO edition (Brass & WW) is broken.

Oh one more thing... can I buy in currencies other than Euros?
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

For me the buying price shows up in dollars. And I wish the Opus bundle was discounted too... Oh well.
    Tim

Nope. That's life. Tough luck. You pays your money and takes your chances. That's the nature of a sale. You sometimes miss out, other times you don't.
    There's a difference between a refund and chisel. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by rikp
    I would love to say that I am excited about this. I just paid $5300 for the complete package 3 weeks ago. I am really ticked that no one told me it would be almost half price 3 weeks later. I would have waited!!!!! I did send them an email asking for a credit. Do you think that I will get it?

I know that they are getting ready to release the 24 bit version. I hope they at least upgrade me for free or a greatly reduced price.

Peace

Rik

Quote Originally Posted by tgfoo
    For me the buying price shows up in dollars. And I wish the Opus bundle was discounted too... Oh well.
    Oh I know why..... so I am kind of "forced" to lie I am living in the States in order to have the prices to be displayed in USD!

Honestly buying the libs in USD (instead of Euros) is like having a 40% discount to me!
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

I can see the Solo Strings in my immediate future, I think.

Go Back to forum