• Register
  • Help

Topic: Having Problems Authorizing Trilogy on Cubase and Tiger

Share/Bookmark

Having Problems Authorizing Trilogy on Cubase and Tiger

Hi Everyone,

I'm having the weirdest problem trying to authorize Trilogy on Cubase SX 3 and Tiger 10.4.2. First of all, I am also running Logic Pro 7.1 and it authorized perfectly on it. However, when I open my Cubase SX, it asks me to authorize Trilogy again. No problem, except I can't. What happens is that I can't type or paste my authorization code into the little box. I can click the mouse all over the screen and nothing. Now, when I move the screen over to my second monitor, I can type in part of my reg code, but, and this is where it gets really weird, I can type in all the numbers except the number 2! (which, of course, is one of the numbers I need). Anyone else having this problem and does anyone out there know of a solution? Thanks for your help.

Re: Having Problems Authorizing Trilogy on Cubase and Tiger

Update to the latest version of Trilogy VST which fixes this problem:

http://spectrasonics.net/updates/index.php

Try it again after updating and it should work fine.

spectrum

Re: Having Problems Authorizing Trilogy on Cubase and Tiger

Yes, thanks, this did solve the problem. Sorry to have taken up your time because I thought that I had already updated. What might have happened is that I just upgraded from 10.4.1 to 10.4.2 and it might have wiped out some reg settings somewhere.

Go Back to forum