• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bob Moog is ill and needs our support!!!

Share/Bookmark

Bob Moog is ill and needs our support!!!

Re: Bob Moog is ill and needs our support!!!

Oh my God! Moog Music was here in Buffalo during the seventies. There are so many people I know who worked there. Our prayers go out to Bob Moog.
    Styxx

Thank you for the link, let's all give our support to this important contributor to the music world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lindsley
    Thank you for the link, let's all give our support to this important contributor to the music world.
    Ray ... you got through the link? I couldn't so I figure here was next best to nothing at all. I'll try again. Seems as if I always have problems with links. Even the ones for breakfast.
    Styxx

I heard about this at NEARfest- it makes me so sad I don't know what to think. I almost got to meet him at a NAMM but he had left to go eat... He's really a hero of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Ray ... you got through the link? I couldn't so I figure here was next best to nothing at all. I'll try again. Seems as if I always have problems with links. Even the ones for breakfast.
    I did get through, but I imagine it's been busy, so keep trying. It's very touching to see the oupouring of well wishes for Mr. Moog. BTW I generally prefer patties to links.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Seems as if I always have problems with links. Even the ones for breakfast.
    ha ha ha

try this link Styxx....

http://www.caringbridge.com/cb/viewG...od=executeInit

Thanks DPDAN. The page was timed out but I managed to get through with the fist link. Very touching. I have several friends who worked for Bob at Moog music here in Buffalo. He is in my prayers. What a fantastic person he is though! Fantastic! You realize he single handedly started a whole new revolution and look at the keyboard industry today if it weren't for his innovativeness. I used to own a micro moog and used it for violin solos. Man, what a Wizard!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum