• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bass Drum Roll?

Share/Bookmark

Talking Bass Drum Roll?

Any one see it? Should be about half way to Albatoikey by now. Dang thing got a way on me and rolled right out to the entrance of the 190 West! If you see it roll it back.
    Thanks.

Yes, I am insane and getting more so each day. But hey! Would you rather I me come to your house or do it here?
    I can asure you there's really nothing wrong with me *click* wrong with me *click* wrong with me *click* wrong with me *click* wrong with me *SLAP* ... really.

Bass drum roll indeed. You can't roll a bass drum ya critters!
    < What?
    Styxx

Re: Bass Drum Roll?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Rolls

If only a timpani could roll by itself in GPO. hint, hint!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cptexas
    If only a timpani could roll by itself in GPO. hint, hint!!!!
    Oh heck I'll make ya some timpani rolls (midi)
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Oh heck I'll make ya some timpani rolls (midi)
    Really?

That'd be really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Any one see it? Should be about half way to Albatoikey by now. Dang thing got a way on me and rolled right out to the entrance of the 190 West! If you see it roll it back.
    Thanks.

Yes, I am insane and getting more so each day. But hey! Would you rather I me come to your house or do it here?
    I can asure you there's really nothing wrong with me *click* wrong with me *click* wrong with me *click* wrong with me *click* wrong with me *SLAP* ... really.

Bass drum roll indeed. You can't roll a bass drum ya critters!
    < What?
    Since I'm in "Albatoikey" I'll keep an eye out for it should come by How hard do you think I'll have to push to get it all the way back, though? I'm not exactly a spring chicken anymore...

Jon

Yeah sure, even though they will come under fire I will make some up and post them for everyone to do what they wish. Off cource you're going to have to wait till the kids all go to college.
    This weekend.
    Styxx

Do you think that there might be enough of us on this forum that we could start a bass drum on the east coast and roll it all the way to the west coast without a break? That would be a record of some kind. Oh man, I'm showing my age. I mean CD.

It's just too damn hot here…

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Do you think that there might be enough of us on this forum that we could start a bass drum on the east coast and roll it all the way to the west coast without a break? That would be a record of some kind. Oh man, I'm showing my age. I mean CD.

Karl
    We could make it a historical event by using my Civil War 18" marching bass drum thingy there of there in.
    Showing your age? Too late.
    And about the heat ... WE'RE GOING TO BE FREEZING OUR LITTLE ACES OFF SOON SO LEARN TO LIKE IT OR MOVE TO ALASKA!! Actually, Gary mentioned something about having a convention in Alaska. Something about a Polar Ice Cap melting party ...
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett

Karl
    Are you sure that we can't start at the other coast? I really think that I'm not hefty enough to roll it over the mountains

Go Back to forum