• Register
  • Help

Topic: etLux - Checking In

Share/Bookmark

etLux - Checking In

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say hello to everybody.

I realize I haven't been around the forums much lately - and greatly miss listening to all the new pieces.

Alas, I ran into one of those delightful periods where ill health and adverse circumstances all decided to collide at once... lol. (Nothing all that serious, thank Heaven; not to worry.)

I do hope to be back on a regular basis again very shortly. See -- *and* hear -- you all soon...

All my best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Re: etLux - Checking In

Welcome back David.Delighted to see you round the place again old fiend.
    regards

David,

I've been wondering where you've been. We missed you and just figured that it may have been summertime activities.

This is good time for me to say thank you for the gracious encouragement you give to people who submit demos. Encouragement is the most important thing you can give to many a musican. I have received emails from people who are honored by your warm, welcoming and gracious comments. You are a wonderful part of this community and we are fotunate to have you with us.

I am very sorry to hear about your ill health and adverse circumstances. I hope things get better for you soon and if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

Take care and welcome back,

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by joaz
    Welcome back David.Delighted to see you round the place again old fiend.
    regards
    And thank you for the warm welcome home, Joaz!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    David,

I've been wondering where you've been. We missed you and just figured that it may have been summertime activities.

This is good time for me to say thank you for the gracious encouragement you give to people who submit demos. Encouragement is the most important thing you can give to many a musican. I have received emails from people who are honored by your warm, welcoming and gracious comments. You are a wonderful part of this community and we are fotunate to have you with us.

I am very sorry to hear about your ill health and adverse circumstances. I hope things get better for you soon and if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

Take care and welcome back,

Gary Garritan
    As always, Gary, you are more than kind!

I sincerely mean it when I say I greatly missed listening to all the new music. It has come to be one of the high points of my days.

You see, I'm not simply putting in a good word here and there when I listen to these pieces -- the fact is, there are many, many works I hear that range from extremely promising to just downright wonderful, top-flight work.

And there are dozens of people here who, I truly hope, I will someday have the chance to meet -- and to applaud in person!

Gary, more than anything else I can imagine, you should be deeply proud of having led along this wondrous creative maelstrom.

Thank you again for your kind words, Gary.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

i've been wondering where you've been...good hearing from you, david

As I lay in bed last night just before dosing off, I was praying for Styxx's Mom and Sister, among other things and people, and I too wondered where you had been. I then thanked God for all the wonderful people that I have met through this forum, you are one of them David!

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Dan

Thank you Josh, for the welcome.

Dan, also for your very kind words.

I've just had an invigorating go-round listening to a couple of dozen of the new pieces I missed while I was out of circulation.

What wonderful medicine!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

etLux - Checking In
    Do you have a reservation, sir?
    Nice to hear from you and good to hear your doing well! Please take care and continue to let us know how you are progressing!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Do you have a reservation, sir?
    Nice to hear from you and good to hear your doing well! Please take care and continue to let us know how you are progressing!
    Reservation? Well, as a matter of fact, I am part American Indian.

Getting rapidly back to my old self, thanks, Styxx. Tore out a wall between the kitchen and dining room yesterday, and it felt great.

That wasn't just for fun, by the way -- I'm in the middle of renovating my rambling old house... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum