• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio 3.10 won't load

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio 3.10 won't load

Hey,

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I am having a probles with gigastudio - when I open the program the loading screen appears for a second but then nothing happens. Sometimes it says that 'gigastudio did not shut down probelrly last time - do you want to run it in diagnostic mode?', and even if I choose yes and load it from there still nothing happens.

It is version 3.10.
    I have Windows XP professional with 1.5gb of ram.

Is there nothing I can try? Am I pretty much out a big wad of cash?

Thank you for any help,

Robert.
    ""A woman should dress to attract attention. To attract the most attention, a woman should be either nude, or wearing something as expensive as getting her nude is going to be." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Re: Gigastudio 3.10 won't load

What hardware are you running? And, is this a fresh installation of WIndows?

-JF

Did it load with 3.04?

D

Quote Originally Posted by banquo
    Hey,

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I am having a probles with gigastudio - when I open the program the loading screen appears for a second but then nothing happens. Sometimes it says that 'gigastudio did not shut down probelrly last time - do you want to run it in diagnostic mode?', and even if I choose yes and load it from there still nothing happens.

It is version 3.10.
    I have Windows XP professional with 1.5gb of ram.

Is there nothing I can try? Am I pretty much out a big wad of cash?

Thank you for any help,

Robert.
    Is this the first time you start GS3.10?
    this happen to me as well, and for me at least, the problem was GS was try to read all my VST plugins during startup and some of the VSTs would cause GS to crash.

What I did to fix it was move all my VST from my default c:/program files/steinberg/vstplugin/ to another folder and ran GS again.

after GS loads up, I go into the settings and disable the VST link and everything was fine and dandy after that.

good luck!

Go Back to forum