• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atmosphere/Logic7.1/DTDM problem

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere/Logic7.1/DTDM problem

Hi,
    It seems Atmosphere 1.2.1SR is the one plug that causes DTDM distortion for me(must relaunch Logic to rectify, sometimes hard start). Sometimes I get away with 1 instance, but adding a second Atmos creates problem everytime. I've been successful with all other instruments running over DTDM. If I remove Atmos from my components folder, my system is quite solid. Any chance this is a known issue that can be rectified?

Thanks

G5 2.5 OS 10.3.8
    4.5 g Ram
    Logic 7.1, HD3 PT6.9 w/DTDM
    RMX,Atmosphere (all .DAT files on internal SATA drive)
    Waves Plat5,Altiverb5,NI Komplete2,Colossus,RA, Absynth3,McDSP,Serato P&T

Re: Atmosphere/Logic7.1/DTDM problem

I've never heard of this problem.

It's very important that you detail everthing that you are experiencing to tech support.

info@spectrasonics.net

Thanks,

spectrum

I haven't used Atmosphere, but RMX has a very high output. Are you sure it's not just too loud?

Also, are you using a 128 Digi Stream Manager? That will only work on a pretty fast machine - the 512 works better.

Thanks for the fast response. Will document all to tech support.

(The distortion I mentioned is an overall sample rate-ish distortion thru out entire audio system familiar to many DTDM users for various reasons..)

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    I've never heard of this problem.

It's very important that you detail everthing that you are experiencing to tech support.

info@spectrasonics.net

Thanks,

spectrum

HA ! That's very interesting. I have the exact same problem with atmo, stylus and trilogy AND I have been talking with tech support for over a year...they sent me off and told me its my RAM (or me, or whatnot but really no help) because NOBODY else has this problem (they have guaranteed me nobody else is having this problem except me)....interesting. It's a DTDM thing. You guys should really make this work even though there are only a few of us HD+Logic users.
    My system is overall also very stable , I simply don't use atmo and stylus anymore...

Go Back to forum