• Register
  • Help

Topic: buy library or pay someone for...

Share/Bookmark

buy library or pay someone for...

i have a problem with my gpo library and so i looking for help (or i pay someone that can register two finale 2005 scores with a perfect sound)
    i need it for a CLASSIC music competition...
    (the instruments are: strings (2vl, 1vla,1cello) , flute, clarinet, accordion, xilo-marimba)

Smile Re: buy library or pay someone for...

If you have money, you might be interested in using AFM demo recording.
    Kentaro Sato (Ken-P)
    Composer/Conductor/Orchestrator
    www.wisemanproject.com

Re: buy library or pay someone for...

i don't know how much does it cost, but i don't want spend more than re-buy GPO... there are only 2 files that i need

someone could sell a second-hand GPO program ?

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

If you have a problem with your GPO registration or operation, you should contact Gary Garritan and get it resolved. There would be no need for you to re-buy the package. Your license is a lifetime license, and problems are easily resolved.

you'r right... i try to reinstall but i think that my pc is broken... because i can't load only some instrument (like flute & basson...), but i have a classical competition and i would send the registration with the score... i use finale 2005 and i could reg with it, but it sound not very good...

viola,

If you are having difficulty, please give me a call or email me. Finale 2005 has menu items for Personal Orchestra within Human Playback and there is no reason you cannot get the two to work together. And Finale 2006 has tighter integration with GPO within Finale itself. See the Finale2006 /GPO announcement here.

If you want a mock-up then GPO should do just fine. No other library, high-end or otherwise, was designed for notation from the ground up the way GPO was. Our ensemble building with its linear approach is most condusive to notation. The GPO approach with Human Playback optimization will probably give you the optimal notation results of any orchestral sample library.

It is possible with new technology in Finale 2006 and Overture 4 to get more realistic sounding performances. Much depends on your purpose and people buy libraries for different reasons - i.e. for learning and education or total orchestral replacement for a final production. If for total replacement, I don't believe that any sample library can totally replace the real thing and if possible it is best to use real players.

You do not have to re-buy GPO. It sounds like a set up or configuration issue. If you contact me we'll get you up and running.

It seems that you are asking for someone to help you realize the score in Finale. If that is the case, we can probably find someone to help.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by viola
    i have a problem with my gpo library and so i looking for help (or i pay someone that can register two finale 2005 scores with a perfect sound)
    i need it for a CLASSIC music competition...
    (the instruments are: strings (2vl, 1vla,1cello) , flute, clarinet, accordion, xilo-marimba)

Go Back to forum