• Register
  • Help

Topic: New EWQLSC user: Only one choir at a time in Logic???

Share/Bookmark

New EWQLSC user: Only one choir at a time in Logic???

It seems I can only use one choir (i.e. sopranos OR altos OR etc...) through Wordbuilder at a time in Logic 7.1. The manual seems to be suggesting that more are possible (I have downloaded the revised instructions). Before I spend a lot more time trying I wish to know if it will be possible.

Re: New EWQLSC user: Only one choir at a time in Logic???

i dont know yel but i am guessing you need 15 apple g5´s to have everything on your fingertip ;-)
    Digital AudionetworX

The manual says you nead Kontakt to do this..Then you can have one word builder for women and one for men...

With included Intakt player, you nead 4 WordBuilders for full choir..

Tjerk

Jerk, I have a G5 dual2G with 3.5G of ram. I too am struggling with the choir. The good news is that I can get 4 choirs at once with my orchestra (EWQLSO GOld)

you have to optimize Kontakt. I am using Kontakt2 but I think you could do similar with Kompakt. You HAVE to optimize DFD.

PM or send me an email for my phone number.

The next hurdle is controlling them (all 4 separatly at once) but I've heard that its due on Tuesday or shortly thereafter.

I can do all of the above (I'm not on a beta team) but they don't have the "chords" function (so that offset voices will sing the same syllable) working correctly. (That is the part that is due imminently)

If you're on Tiger, forget it! They are still working on it.

Yes, you can have several voices with EWQLSC and Logic.

The new update (1.0.6) have 4 loopback ports to help you doing this in a more easy way.

Go Back to forum