• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any news on Miroslav Philharmonik?

Share/Bookmark

Any news on Miroslav Philharmonik?

Anybody heard any word on the release of Miroslav Philharmonik. There was a lot ot noise about it several months ago and then... nothing.

Now that EWQLSO Pro libraries have been delayed until September and GPO Advanced is still a ways away, I'm itching for a new orchestral library to try out. So, just wondering if anyone had heard any updates.

Re: Any news on Miroslav Philharmonik?

I just Pre-ordered it, should be out at the end of July or beginning of August. Check http://www.esoundz.com/default.php
    Don't look at me for help, I'm a Guitar Player.

Thumbs up Re: Any news on Miroslav Philharmonik?

I owned the orignal library and I gotta' say it has never sounded better!

The choir demo sounds as good as anything except the EWQLSC, imho.

The thing that's most impressive for me is the way you can do live playing of the orchestra at your keyboard and it won't sound lke GM cheese.

I've pre-ordered it. It supposed to be available for shipment end of this month.

Worth waiting longer than that imo. I think this one will be the one to beat at this price point. The cross grade price from ST2 is almost to good to be true.

I'd say buy it just for the choir. The orchestra has some neat things happening with the new STRETCH engine.

very nice.

I'm a big fan of vitous sound but demos are quite disappointing. they look played just with keymapped intruments live, no tweaks. why should they need to hire some guys expert in mockups?

I think samples should be good tho.

Luca

I listened to the Dvorak demo and I have to say that the violins sound better than those we can find in the new libraries : it's more natural, not cold, nor acidity, even in the upper register.

The www.philharmonik.com website is up.

/Yoss

I find the overall tone of this whole library to be very sweet sounding and quite natural, particularily at this price point.

The live playing is more complex than just layers. There's a lot happening that dosen't come through in just one demo. There are a ton of these special combis that make it great for playing live if you've got a good keyboard.

This is a special version of the ST2 engine that won't even be in the new update coming out for Sampletank. It's way beyond the previous release.

The library isn't perfect and can't be compared to something like the VSL Pro edition, but it's now got a built-in version of the CSR reverb that sounds really great imo.

The choir is beautiful in the demo I heard.

I don't see how one could go wrong for $349 in the cross-grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lux
    I'm a big fan of vitous sound but demos are quite disappointing. they look played just with keymapped intruments live, no tweaks. why should they need to hire some guys expert in mockups?

I think samples should be good tho.

Luca
    That's exactly what I think, Luca
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Quote Originally Posted by TARI
    That's exactly what I think, Luca

The "New World" demo is very impressive for a library at this price point. I think you guys must be listening to too much VSL Pro.

Anyway, there are more demos coming....

Go Back to forum