• Register
  • Help

Topic: What happened to the East West posts?

Share/Bookmark

What happened to the East West posts?

Hello,

I've been absent for a while, and the East West forum is gone. I understand that East West came with a forum of their own, and the one here was closed.

My question is: have the old posts been archived somewhere? I have tried to do a couple of searches and came empty handed. I did a few contributions to that forum, and that's why I am asking. Did they just move the old posts to the new forum at EW's site?

Thanks

Re: What happened to the East West posts?

The old posts were not moved to the new forums. Your best option is to go do google cache searches, or perhaps use the Internet archive.org Wayback Machine.
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmy
    there was never an EW forum here....shhhhhh

I got you. I just read 1984. One of the main pillars of IngSoc doctrine is the mutability of the past. This seems to be a prime example.

Quote Originally Posted by SimuAndy
    The old posts were not moved to the new forums. Your best option is to go do google cache searches, or perhaps use the Internet archive.org Wayback Machine.
    Well, that is pretty sad. Without users there is no forum, and to disrespect so many users by just destroying so many contributions is just not a good business practice.

I hope the Thought Police doesn't vaporize me along with this post. If that happens, remember: I never existed.

Take care.

Go Back to forum