• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do you reload a kontakt player?

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy How do you reload a kontakt player?

Greetings,

I'm a newbie to GPO and the NI Kontakt VST - AND i need some help!!!

Within SONAR 4.01 I have launched two Kontakt players, each having eight instruments loaded and assigned to various midi channels.

I mistakenly deleted one of the kontakt players and don't know how to get it back (reload or whatever). I still have the original two VST's displayed, but only one kontakt player is displayed within SONAR.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mark

Re: How do you reload a kontakt player?

Hi Mark,

Could you clear up a couple of things:

Quote Originally Posted by SANMAN
    Within SONAR 4.01 I have launched two Kontakt players
    So far so good...by launched you must mean loaded into the synth rack.
    I mistakenly deleted one of the kontakt players and don't know how to get it back (reload or whatever).
    Are you sure you deleted it? Only one entry in the synth rack now? Read on...
    I still have the original two VST's displayed
    Do you mean that you can see the two players in the synth rack, each occupying a slot?
    but only one kontakt player is displayed within SONAR.
    Do you mean that when you open the player(s) from the synth rack, only one open GPO player is visible? Possibly, the open players are sitting directly on top of one another and you need to move the one on top to reveal the one underneath it.
    Bill

If both players are still visible in your synth rack then all you have to do is double click on them (or one of them) to get it to pop up again. This is just so you can get the player out of the way and keep screen clutter low. The way to close a player permanently is to delete it from the synth rack itself (red X).

Bill and loogoo,

Thank you both for the quick replies. Looking at things through SONAR, I have two VST's:

VST Personal Orchestra VST-1 (Kontakt player not visible)
    VST Personal Orchestra VST-2 (Kontakt player is visible)

I must have inadvertantly closed (Red x) the kontakt player associated with VST#1.

I was able to open it up again by double clicking VST-1 through the synth rack as loogoo suggested.

I do really appreciate the time each of you spent on this and directing me to a solution.

Bill and loogoo - thanks again.

Mark

Go Back to forum