• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: We're Chattin'

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    We're Chattin'

    Please join us in our weekly GPO Chat. Click on the Chat menu above in the menu and once you're in, enter the GPO chat room in the lower right.

    See you there.

    Gary Garritan

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    205

    Re: We're Chattin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Please join us in our weekly GPO Chat. Click on the Chat menu above in the menu and once you're in, enter the GPO chat room in the lower right.

    See you there.

    Gary Garritan
    Sorry, Gary, but I've never been able to log in to the Chat room (invalid id or pw)... I wonder that I am doing wrong...

    R.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: We're Chattin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Piéchaud
    Sorry, Gary, but I've never been able to log in to the Chat room (invalid id or pw)... I wonder that I am doing wrong...

    R.
    Hmm, we just have to have our friends from France with us next time. Are you seeing the "Chat" link at top tool bar between "My Profile" and "FAQ"?
    Styxx

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    205

    Re: We're Chattin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Hmm, we just have to have our friends from France with us next time. Are you seeing the "Chat" link at top tool bar between "My Profile" and "FAQ"?
    Yes. Then I type my id+pw and and get the error message. I even tried to create a new account: same result...

    R.

  5. #5

    Re: We're Chattin'

    Perhaps it is some kind of java problem?

    Sorry I missed the chat today. It's a long story, but my parents and I are painting the room we keep the computers in, the family office room, I guess you could call it. (And my sister somehow talked them into painting it yellow yuck!) Luckily I have a computer in my room I can use, but since it uses the other phone line, I can only get online in these wee morning hours when the line will not be busy. Probably won't be done by Sunday either.

    My family wants to move to a bigger house in just a few months, so there is quite a lot of work to do to fix up this old house! Whew!

    Excuses, excuses . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: We're Chattin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Piéchaud
    Sorry, Gary, but I've never been able to log in to the Chat room (invalid id or pw)... I wonder that I am doing wrong...

    R.
    Robert,

    Sorry we missed you. You need to have Java enabled on your browser. Perhaps you can try a different browser or from another comptuer. We'll be chatting again on Sunday, same time and it would be greatt to see you there.

    Gary

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    205

    Re: We're Chattin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Robert,

    Sorry we missed you. You need to have Java enabled on your browser. Perhaps you can try a different browser or from another comptuer. We'll be chatting again on Sunday, same time and it would be greatt to see you there.

    Gary
    I tried both IE and Safari in OS 10.3.9... I might be missing something really obvious...

    I was wondering whether this is because there is an accent in my name? But I couldn't change my profile id anyway.

    R.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •