• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "AniMusic"

Share/Bookmark

"AniMusic"

If you haven't seen and heard "AniMusic" yet, go to this website and check it out:

http://www.animusic.com

This is sensational computer animated music by a group of young, talented musicians and producers.

I bought their DVD with seven different music animations. I have never had so much fun with music in all of my long life! The animation is synchronized with the music with extreme precision.

The animation is breathtakingly detailed. You can even see the "wear points" on the drum heads!

This is not a commercial. I have no connection with this company. I am merely bringing this wonderful music to your attention.

Regards,

Larry Alexander
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "AniMusic"

Man, that's absolutely delightful!

This is gonna cost me some money...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Duncan
    Man, that's absolutely delightful!

This is gonna cost me some money...
    Isn't it great? I have never seen anything like it. It is a real pleasure and much fun to watch and hear! If you have a combination big-screen TV/DVD player, so much the better.

Their DVD is very reasonably priced, by the way.

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

I personally find this work inspiring, and reminiscent of "The Mind's Eye" series back in the 90s. So, here's a challenge for all you creative creatures using GPO.

Anybody have ideas on how to merge video / animation / computer graphics / etc. with original GPO compositions to create a GPO DVD experience? Could be a really unique experience for the listeners, and perhaps even put some much needed money into the pockets of composers and visual gurus...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Thumbs up Re: "AniMusic"

Hey Larry! I've had their screen saver on my laptop for months. Public T V shows their Videos from time to time. Pretty cool but they need to use your music for the next set of videos! You should send them a few examples!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Hey Larry! I've had their screen saver on my laptop for months. Public T V shows their Videos from time to time. Pretty cool but they need to use your music for the next set of videos! You should send them a few examples!
    I agree Larry,
    I bought it a few months ago it is very very very cool!

www.animusic.com

dpDan

Thanks, but their resident composer can write circles around me.

All of the AniMusic people are very talented and I really admire their abilities.

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Animusic rocks! We exhibited together at the Texas Music Educators Association convention last year, and Animusic videos consistently drew a great crowd to the booth. From what I understand, the animation is built through some sort of proprietary MIDI software that's able to pre-calculate an attack, thus making the various hits and pre-attack visuals very accurrate. Not a note is missed.

It's one of those things you can't "not" watch. Very fun stuff, and great guys as well!
    Jim Casella
    Tapspace

I like Animusic a lot too. To be really truly brutally honest I'm not *that* knocked out by the music, but it really is a treat to watch the videos. BTW, the Kansas DVD Device-Voice-Drum (get it ) has two custom Animusic sections done to their music which I find much more appealing...

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    I like Animusic a lot too. To be really truly brutally honest I'm not *that* knocked out by the music, but it really is a treat to watch the videos. BTW, the Kansas DVD Device-Voice-Drum (get it ) has two custom Animusic sections done to their music which I find much more appealing...
    i can't help but agree. it really is quite remarkable to watch, but if i had just been listening, i probably would've tuned out.
    but, i'm a music snob.

Go Back to forum