• Register
  • Help

Topic: Been away a while...

Share/Bookmark

Question Been away a while...

cos I have been away I got to ask a newby question please.
    When I last visited Gary had just announced Advanced GPO and a Strad, cant see anything about them at Garritan.com
    What's happening please? Can you get the advanced orchestra in the UK? Is a lot more samples -bowings etc.. can we actually get at the bow and give it a good thrashing?

What's the news please?
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Re: Been away a while...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero
    cos I have been away I got to ask a newby question please.
    When I last visited Gary had just announced Advanced GPO and a Strad, cant see anything about them at Garritan.com
    What's happening please? Can you get the advanced orchestra in the UK? Is a lot more samples -bowings etc.. can we actually get at the bow and give it a good thrashing?

What's the news please?
    Hi ZeroZero!

The release of the Strad has been postponed, and GPO Advanced will be released in the fall sometime. They kept on adding more instruments, (like SAM Horn samples, etc.) I am as anxious as you are.

Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

ZeroZero? Where the heck have you been lately? Good to see you old buddy and we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Gary's new baby! I feel like a Doctor with all the patience I've acquired in the past few months!
    Styxx

Styxx! I might offer my services to Gary as a nurse but as I am a psychiatric nurse by profession then other users might need me more Good to hear from you.
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Go Back to forum