• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Hello GPO.

Share/Bookmark

Wink Hello GPO.

Just swinging by and saying hi
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thumbs up Re: Wus up GPO Peps?

Marning to ya Bela D Media! Coffee time and a Danish perhaps? How’s the world of vocalization?
    Have some new and interesting exciting news for us? Huh, hmm, Huh, Yes no maybe not?
    Styxx

Re: Hello GPO.

Hmm. Been better Styxx. To be honest, I was in a "hit from behind" car accident and I am suffering with pains in the neck down to the arm. So, I start my day with coffee and pain killers. Now that is the breakfast of champions

Allow me to add that I was hit by a 17 year old with no insurance. But of course!

Ouch, Frank,

So sorry to hear that. Sure hope you are feeling better real soon.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Hmm. Been better Styxx. To be honest, I was in a "hit from behind" car acci dent and I am suffering with pains in the neck down to the arm.So, I start my day with coffee and pain killers. Now that is the breakfast of champions

Allow me to add that I was hit by a 17 year old with no insurance. But of course!
    Oh Christ I hope you are doing OK (which I know is hard under the circumstance) That happened to me in 1981 and lost half my memory as a result and most of my studies went down the drain. I feel for you. What ever happens do not DO NOT sign anything from the other persons lawyers until you obtain your own! The person who hit me was 17 as well, female, drunk and on drugs. No license, no permit, driving her fathers’ car and no insurance. She got away with it because my second wife decided to sign wavers not to press charges. Her father happened to be a prominent figure in local government. Go figure. My neck has never recovered and now I have problems with my hip and leg on the right side when walking.
    Hope you feel better soon and find redemption somehow. Sounds like a serious case on you hands.
    Styxx

Smile Re: Hello GPO.

Hello BelaDmedia.
    Maybe in the next day there will be more excitant new....
    GPO users are waiting for a choir!!!

Best,
    Roberto

My wife was hit from behind last year and she still has pain. She went your route and recovered very little. I am not concerned and I will let the lawyer handle it. I would just like to be able to look up at my monitor without pain. The MRI shows a herniated disc and the Docs are suggesting steroid injections for the pain. It's really amazing how much something can hurt when a nerve is being pinched. The problem is in the neck but the pain is in the should, down to the fingers of my left hand.

Anyway - thanks for the chat about this. Makes feel better already.
    ------------------------------
    GPO Choir? You boys will have a GPO choir from the GMan.

Styxx what did the docs say who had? Disc problem or?

Frank

I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well . You are a good friend and I hope you recover soon.

Sometimes “distraction” therapy works. Instead of thinking about your pain in rest of your body, concentrate on what a pain in the … I am. Feel better? (It works for my wife).

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Go Back to forum