• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for a sample library to buy for development

Share/Bookmark

Arrow Looking for a sample library to buy for development

Hi everybody,

I was referred to this forum by a friend that told me sample library developers hang around here.
    I'm developing a soft synth/sampler and want to release it with a sample library. I don't have the resources to sample instruments so I'm looking to buy a general library (one that covers most instruments and popular sounds) to include with the synth. The samples have to sound great but the library doesn't have to be large - I'm fine with an instrument that has few velocity and keyboard zones, I don't need a sample on every key.

Please let me know if any of you is interested or know anyone who might be.

Hoping to hear from anyone,

Gil

Re: Looking for a sample library to buy for development

What type of instruments are you looking for?
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by GilW
    Hi everybody,

I was referred to this forum by a friend that told me sample library developers hang around here.
    I'm developing a soft synth/sampler and want to release it with a sample library. I don't have the resources to sample instruments so I'm looking to buy a general library (one that covers most instruments and popular sounds) to include with the synth. The samples have to sound great but the library doesn't have to be large - I'm fine with an instrument that has few velocity and keyboard zones, I don't need a sample on every key.

Please let me know if any of you is interested or know anyone who might be.

Hoping to hear from anyone,

Gil
    I'm game! Contact me at per@sampletekk.com and tell me more about your project.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Gil - Contact me at raw@herman-witkam.com if you're interested.

Hi all,

thank you all very much for the replies. I'm currently assembling the exact list of instruments I require and will contact you specifically once I'm done.

Again, thanks a lot.

Gil

Go Back to forum