• Register
  • Help

Topic: Saw Tom Jones this past weekend

Share/Bookmark

Saw Tom Jones this past weekend

I had an opportunity to see Tower of Power and Tom Jones in concert on Saturday night. Tom Jones just celebrated his 65th birthday and he can sure move. His voice is as powerful as ever. And what was unbelievable was all those women throwing their panties on stage!

Bmonroney, one of our active forum members, is Tom Jone's musical director. The band was one of the tightest I've heard - a tribute to extraordinary director. He did some incredible solos and an amazing duet with TJ. (Perhaps those panties were being thrown at Brian ). Excellent show Brian and thanks!

Gary Garritan

Re: Saw Tom Jones this past weekend

Cool Gary. Tom Jones has always been one of my favorites. All of my friends laugh at me, but I just can't help it. When they get in my car, they inevitable find my Tom Jones Greatest Hits CD and say, "Dude, what's up with Tom Jones? Where's the Megadeth?" I always answer, "Right under the Frank Siniatra and Glenn Miller!"

Congrats Brian.

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

"It's not unusual to have panties thrown at anyone!" This must have been quite a show especially with Brian at the baton! 65 eh? It's just a number. Sounds like you had quite a time!
    I would have loved to seen it. Had my big band audition recently and it was quite a trip! Tom Jones surrounds himself with some of the best if not the best players from what I've been told. No wonder Brian leads them!
    Styxx

"Whaat's new pussy cat? Waaa-oo-waa-oo-waa-oooo-aaaah. *cough cough ack! * " excuse me.
    Steve A. Gallant

www.SteveGallant.com

Talking Re: Saw Tom Jones this past weekend

Just had a vision of "Carlton" from Fresh Prince of Belair sitcom in the audience dancing hysterically!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum