• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: Reputation Points

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Reputation Points

    sponsored links


    ***Advertisments***
    Why do I have only ten "reputation points" and only one star?

    I never get 11 or 9....it bruises ones ego to remain in such a static state for so long.

    Or maybe that's how you become a "senior" citizen on NSS?

  2. #2

    Re: Reputation Points

    "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

    Don't know what the hell all that star stuff is about. Tells me I'm on a distinguished road or something when I hover the mouse over mine.

    Kind regards.

  3. #3

    Re: Reputation Points

    When I hover over yours it says:

    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dave Bourke again."

    Maybe I'll give some to Ern for his battle with the Terrorist.


    ....Well I gave Ern a point but he didn't gain a star. So I still can't figure this out.

  4. #4

    Re: Reputation Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    Thanks, but --- Hey, I used to have a bunch of stars, and now all I got is some stinkin' square!
    A square! Maybe you go that because "I" gave you a reputation....or maybe your neighbor is being very sneaky...

  5. #5

    Re: Reputation Points

    You've lost me now, Greg and Ern. What the hell is this "giving reputation" thing? What? I've got to rate every post I read or something? What are you - nuts? I thought we just insulted one another here :-)

    No?

    Kind regards.

  6. #6

    Exclamation Re: Reputation Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bourke
    You've lost me now, Greg and Ern. What the hell is this "giving reputation" thing? What? I've got to rate every post I read or something? What are you - nuts? I thought we just insulted one another here :-)

    No?

    Kind regards.
    Its the NSS Neighborhood watch program. If somebody says anything suspicious click on the Exclamation Sign to alert the Administrator.

    Nobody knows what happens to people after that....I guess they go to heaven at the blue forum?

    Now don't I deserve a reputation point fer tellin ya that?

    No...no.....not THAT BUTTON (don't even THINK about it). I was recently resurrected already.

    He who has seen the light.

  7. #7

    Re: Reputation Points

    OK, I didn't click on the "Accident Ahead" road sign. You can breathe again :-)

    You mean that thingummy that looks like a mug-tree or a scales or something? Oh, right - it says "Add to synergy543's reputation." So I clicked on it. And then I got a window that said the bit about spreading it around.

    OK, I think I get it now. It's for rewarding people who help you out by loaning you pots of money and don't ever expect to receive it back :-)

    I think I LIKE it here :-)

    Kind regards.

  8. #8

    Re: Reputation Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bourke
    OK, I didn't click on the "Accident Ahead" road sign. You can breathe again :-)
    Thanks. Someone pressed that last time and I didn't like what happened. There was this distant white light and suddenly.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bourke
    You mean that thingummy that looks like a mug-tree or a scales or something? Oh, right - it says "Add to synergy543's reputation." So I clicked on it. And then I got a window that said the bit about spreading it around.
    Hmmmm.... I guess you gave me points before? Well I still have 10. I wonder if some other curious sole will come along and try pressing it (the balance scale guys...). I wondering if the points go up or are they just static?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bourke
    OK, I think I get it now. It's for rewarding people who help you out by loaning you pots of money and don't ever expect to receive it back :-)

    I think I LIKE it here :-)

    Kind regards.
    And you can tattle-tell on the people you don't like. Reminds me of 1st grade when I got to be a "Safety Policeman" and could send the other kids back up the stairs if they were running. Boy was that fun! My first experience at power abuse. You learn all kinds of odd but useful things in school. Give me the skills to run my own board someday if I want.

  9. #9

    Re: Reputation Points

    Quote Originally Posted by synergy543
    Hmmmm.... I guess you gave me points before? Well I still have 10.
    Huh? Wasn't me. I just found out about this points thing now :-)
    And you can tattle-tell on the people you don't like. Reminds me of 1st grade when I got to be a "Safety Policeman" and could send the other kids back up the stairs if they were running. Boy was that fun! My first experience at power abuse. You learn all kinds of odd but useful things in school. Give me the skills to run my own board someday if I want.
    Greg, you're power-mad. You should run for President. I'd vote for you. But I'm Irish, so I can't :-(

    Which gives me an idea...

    What about from now on, the rest of the world gets to elect POTUS? In return, you guys get to elect OUR so-called "leaders." We could call it "themocracy."

    OK, don't shoot. I'll come quietly :-)

    Kind regards.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •