• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Composer Channel: GPO Discount on the Honor System

Share/Bookmark

Composer Channel: GPO Discount on the Honor System

In our continuing efforts to build a bigger and better audience for your Garritan powered music, we've launched a new promotional effort to spread the word about the Composer Channel and a new Podcasting feature (details coming soon!). It's common knowledge that the best way to get people to help you is to offer them something in return. We want to spread the word about GPO artists, so to make it worth your while, during this promotion the Composer Channel is offering GPO at a discounted price of $189. This is not a group buy version, but rather the full version including everything that normally ships with GPO.

However, this offer is based on the honor system. We've arranged for this special price in order to spread the word about the Composer Channel internet radio program, our upcoming Podcasting programs and our great community of contributing composers here on Northern Sounds. In return, we ask that those of you who take advantage of this discount return the favor by asking your friends to visit the Composer Channel at www.ShowProgramming.com so that we can expand the audience for our composers. It's a small effort for a great discount!

Join us in our efforts to spread the word about the Composer Channel, podcasting and GPO - we've got a great group of composers who deserve to be heard - and you should be one of them!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: Composer Channel: GPO Discount on the Honor System

Good idea, Chris.

I've already got you (and GPO) on my homepage.

Cheers!
    Steve A. Gallant

www.SteveGallant.com

Thumbs up Re: Composer Channel: GPO Discount on the Honor System

Man, that's a sweet deal! Nice!
    Styxx

Thanks, guys. I'm hoping this will help us take the audience for your music up to the next level - 11.
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Okski Dokski, I did my part and posted this increadible offer on a few forums. First reply was, "Does it come with FlexiTone?"
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Okski Dokski, I did my part and posted this increadible offer on a few forums. First reply was, "Does it come with FlexiTone?"
    No, but we can talk about the fries...

Thanks, man! We obviously need to be respectful of what is and isn't cool to post on other forums, but anything you guys can do to help spread the word on this will really help me raise the visibility of the station and the great music you guys are producing.
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

After getting an email from someone asking when GPO would be off back order status, I checked the online store and realized I'd screwed up the inventory numbers. Oops!

So, not only do we have it in stock, but now the store even agrees that we do! Yeesh...
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Chris,
    Nice touch. Good luck with this new promo offer.
    I purchased my GPO copy through the Composer Channel several months ago, and am happy I made that decision.

-- atonal

Quote Originally Posted by atonal
    Chris,
    Nice touch. Good luck with this new promo offer.
    I purchased my GPO copy through the Composer Channel several months ago, and am happy I made that decision.

-- atonal
    Thanks, man. I greatly appreciate all of you who are supporting the Composer Channel, and try to show it by giving the best service possible!

Hopefully this will help spread the word and bring even more listeners to the station!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

is your version the same version bundled with Finale 2006?

Chris,

I suspect it's not since members mentioned Lite and Full versions per Gary's announcement post. Could you verify that for me.

Also, will the version you mention work automatically with Finale 2006? Again, I suspect it will but it's best to get your confirmation.

Mikio

Go Back to forum