• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tracktion Users - Is it possible to record on multiple midi tracks simulataneously

Share/Bookmark

Tracktion Users - Is it possible to record on multiple midi tracks simulataneously

Hi
    I'm trying out Traction 2 and i seem to have hit a dead stop with it. My usual sequencer is Cubase SX and my prefered way of working with GPO is to load up say 4 instances of GPO and my track names in SX match the instrument names in GPO..so for example if i want to record a violn section all i need do is arm each track in SX that i want and hit the record button, this could be 4 or 5 different tracks all simultaneously recording 4 or 5 GPO instruments. The problem i am having with Tracktion is that it appears you can only record 1 GPO instrument slot at one time...so no more GPO ensemble building in one take?...any traction users out there found a way of multi recording?
    Thanks
    Paul

Re: Tracktion Users - Is it possible to record on multiple midi tracks simulataneously

I have a related issue. I am trying to EDIT multiple tracks at once and cant seem to do it.

Go Back to forum