• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vota Utility Help

Share/Bookmark

Vota Utility Help

Hi,

Does anyone knows where can I find a Vota Utility Tutorial? How should I type in the words?

Thank you

Re: Vota Utility Help

Best place to look for help would be in http://www.soundsonline-forums.com

andy
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

thank you Andy,

I am looking into this forum right now but I could not find an answer for my question yet!

Maybe someone could help me here?!

I can only run Gig3 through Rewire because of my soundcard and when I open the Host program, which is Sonar4, the Midi port is already in use by the Vota Utility application and I can`t listen to any word I have typed in?!?

Sorry for my English!

thank you

Interesting. I've never used it, but an email to webmaster@soundsonline.com might also work to get to the technical support people.

Or posting in the other forums could also get you responses from unofficial peoples.
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

You should be able to set the VOTA MIDI channels to any port you want, and that should end the conflict. Without it in front of me I can't tell you the steps though.

Go Back to forum