• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO Group Buy - Breaks Record!

Share/Bookmark

GPO Group Buy - Breaks Record!

As of today, 842 people have taken advantage of the GPO Group Buy making this the highest number of subscriptions of any group buy.
    And there's still a week left to go!

I wanted to thank all who entered, who encouraged others to buy GPO. who supported this effort and made this the most successful group buy yet. And a special thanks the PapChalk and DeSound.

THE GPO GROUP BUY CURRENT COUNT:

Date: June 1st, 2005
    Number of Buyers: 842
    Current Price: $139
    Days left: 7 Days

The URL for the GPO Group Buy is
    https://www.amerifare.com/harps/GPO-GroupBuyForm.htm

Thumbs up Re: GPO Group Buy - Breaks Record!

Very proud to see this happen in such a fantastic positive event for you Gary! Many many many congratulations Mr.G and team!
    Styxx

Re: GPO Group Buy - Breaks Record!

Wow. I would say "unbelievable", but it's really not. People know a great product and a great deal. I'm considering buying some copies myself to sell back to whoever misses out on this! Er, maybe I should read the fine print. Maybe resale isn't allowed. But if so, then gosh, it's a sure money-maker, eh?

Anyway, congratulations, Gary! Herbal tea is on you.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Add to this the UK buyers using the various special offers that have been available from UK suppliers (around the same price as the group buy) and you must be easily over 1000 in total!!

Wayne

wow, that's awesome...love the McGarritan's sign

Congratulations Gary.....They can say what they like but GPO's always been a breakthrough value since its introduction......at this price it's a no-looser.

Onwards and upwards....

Frank
    Say 'good riddance' to my little friends

This beginning to sound like a broken record!
    Styxx

The library is excellent, as we all know. However, I think the real reason that GPO consistently breaks records and garners so much attention is the community that has formed around it and the business ethics and values that Gary promotes. In a world where many companies appear to be interested in nothing more than the quickest way to take the money and run, you have no idea how refreshing it is to find a product surrounded by benevolent attitudes. I think it's a huge incentive for people when they're making a purchasing decision. I know it was for me.

I frequently cite Garritan Libraries and the GPO community as an example illustrating that you really can live with honor and generate profits at the same time. It's a trend I hope to promote in my writing, speaking and consulting work.

Speaking of which, sorry to be so absent of late, guys. I'm down to the last week or two of prep work before opening the doors for my company, efforts of which have been going on since October (with a slight detour to create the Composer Channel). Consequently, I ain't been as chatty as I'd like lately. If any of you figure out how to successfully lobby Congress for a 36 hour day, count me in.

Well, back to the grindstone. Just wanted to pop in to add my congrats and encouragement on the Group Buy. I'll be back to causing trouble on a more regular basis once the company gets rolling and my schedule smooths out a bit. Hope everybody's doing well in the meantime!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Duncan

I frequently cite Garritan Libraries and the GPO community as an example illustrating that you really can live with honor and generate profits at the same time. It's a trend I hope to promote in my writing, speaking and consulting work.
    I couldn't agree more...the GPO community and the support really makes the product "stand apart" from the others.

Good luck with the new company!
    ;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

I must confess that it was the strong community that swung me to GPO over the other packages in the end. OK, that and the instrument building capabilities. Well, OK, that and the instrument building capabilities and the incredible value of the group buy. Well, OK, that and...etc,etc,etc...

I ordered from the group buy and am looking forward to participating here.

Jon

Go Back to forum