• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dawn of War: Thousand Sons ....looking for composer

Share/Bookmark

Dawn of War: Thousand Sons ....looking for composer

Greetings!

"The Thousand Sons" is a modification of Relic´s real-time-strategy hit "Dawn of War" (which itself is based upon the very popular tabletop game Warhammer 40k created by Games Workshop).

This autumn our team will offer a complete new race along with customly built new units, buildings, tech tree,maps , HUD, professional voice acting and ....music for free download. Our mod will enable the player to engage his friends online and to fight battles with computer controlled enemies. The release of this mod at roughly the same time as the official expansion will make sure that there are tens of thousands potentially interestet active "Dawn of War" players.

While we already have 70% of the models completed and continously receive astounding feedback from the community we are still looking for a talented individual able to create a number of tracks of professiional quality exclusively for our mod. Due to the non-profit nature of this project we can offer no compensation but the quality of the finished modification will doubtless make an excellent entry in the portfolio of any composer planning to create music for games.

We so far have repeatedly been told that our graphics already look better than any seen in the original game. The screenshots below are meant to give you a first idea of what we are trying to create.

If you should be interested in helping us feel free to visit us in our forums or reply to this thread. You can also write an email to: admin(at)joust3d.(com)

Thank you

MrD

/EDIT: I have no idea why but I am not allowed to post URLs or pictures. I´m so sorry! You can see the pics here: threedoubleu(DOT)joust3d(DOT)(c-o-m)/MrD/

stupid!

Re: Dawn of War: Thousand Sons ....looking for composer

E-mail sent!

Question Re: Dawn of War: Thousand Sons ....looking for composer

Quote Originally Posted by MrD
    /EDIT: I have no idea why but I am not allowed to post URLs or pictures. I´m so sorry! You can see the pics here: threedoubleu(DOT)joust3d(DOT)(c-o-m)/MrD/
    As far as I know, there is no reason you cannot post links or links to pictures here. Try some links Again.
    Doyle W. Donehoo, Composer
    Radar Music
    www.doylewdonehoo.com

Re: Dawn of War: Thousand Sons ....looking for composer

Since I receive so many emails I thought i should let you know that we already have found a great guy who will be doing the music for this mod. While this is good news I still regret I had to turn down quite a large number of amazing composers. The number of songs we need is limited but I wouldn´t mind to work with any of those talents.
    Thank you all for trying to help. I really appreciate it.

Go Back to forum