• Register
  • Help

Topic: OVERTURE SE : No help?

Share/Bookmark

OVERTURE SE : No help?

In dealing with the problem described in my other thread, I realized that the only "help" installed with Overture SE (Mac version) is a 2-page PDF. At the end of the 2nd page, it says to visit the GenieSoft site for more information, but elsewhere in the document it refers to "the GPO section of this document" which doesn't exist. It doesn't look like the doc's corrupted or cutoff.

Am I missing something or is GenieSoft just being lazy because it's a free product?

Thanks!

Re: OVERTURE SE : No help?

I have the feeling the PDF you refer to was written by Gary Garritan, hence the Personal Studio section would be the separate Personal Studio PDF file.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    I have the feeling the PDF you refer to was written by Gary Garritan, hence the Personal Studio section would be the separate Personal Studio PDF file.
    Could be. The content in the PDF matches the content on this webpage: http://www.geniesoft.biz/products/gp...d_overture.htm

Thanks for the input, Nickie ~

Also on the Overture website is a PDF manual for the full version of the program - it's a very large file, but has answers for almost any question. Yes, it is the manual for the full version, but SE users can get a lot of information from it. Helpful, indeed!

R. Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by rpearl
    Also on the Overture website is a PDF manual for the full version of the program - it's a very large file, but has answers for almost any question. Yes, it is the manual for the full version, but SE users can get a lot of information from it. Helpful, indeed!

R. Pearl
    Got it! Thank you ~

here's the link for future searchers: http://www.geniesoft.biz/downloads.htm

Go Back to forum