• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Sad day for me. Gary and JB, You're mentioned.

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy A Sad day for me. Gary and JB, You're mentioned.

Hey guys,

Some of you may have known that I started a project, called ZREO to reorchestrate all of the songes of a video game series. Well, as some have notied, im rarely here anymore. Im rarely anywhere anymore. So I had to lay the project to rest.

Http://www.zreo.net

Sad day for me..

~Fire
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Re: A Sad day for me. Gary and JB, You're mentioned.

Very sad indeed Sam. What is needed to keep this alive?

Re: A Sad day for me. Gary and JB

Hi Fire,

Been wondering what has happened and missed seeing you around. Your project was very ambitious and had some obstacles. Major corporations own the rights to the video game music and getting permission with some companies is next to impossible. For some of the music demos from interactive games on my site, it too anywhere from six months to a year to get permission.

But there's plenty of other projects to pursue and your own music to write. Don't get discouraged and forge ahead. You have a lot of talent and you'll go far if you perservere.

Best wishes,

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by FireGS
    Hey guys,

Some of you may have known that I started a project, called ZREO to reorchestrate all of the songes of a video game series. Well, as some have notied, im rarely here anymore. Im rarely anywhere anymore. So I had to lay the project to rest.

Http://www.zreo.net

Sad day for me..

~Fire

Maybe 50 some members. LOL
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Sam,

Hi. I know how you feel. My Beethoven Project is moving at a snail's pace. I would suggest that you continue working on it when you get the free time. That's what I've done. I'll be sending Gary some more MP3's this week. It's taking longer than I wanted, but it will pay off in the end. So, if at all possible, keep it up man. Your orchestrations are sounding superb. Let me know if there is anything that I can help with.

Jonny

(By the way, are they completely GPO? Just curious! )
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Well, it MOSTLY is. Some instruments GPO dosent have, so...

~Fire
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Go Back to forum