• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pay Pal order problem

Share/Bookmark

Pay Pal order problem

Today I tried ordering both the Vertical Piano ( falling in love with this one ) and i also tried getting Donnie Christian's Celesta . Only thing i got was this from both orders :

Can someone help me ? Any idea what this might mean ?

Thanks for any help, it's a bit annoying not beeing to order stuff especially in "high season" :- \
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Re: Pay Pal order problem

When I have gotten this message before, it is because there wasn't enough left in the card to cover the amount...

If that isn't the case, then it could be some other communication error between Paypal and the credit card company.

I suddenly can't find the other thread. Did it offend administrative sensiblities? If so someone in power say so, and I'll stop.

Otherwise:

Worra: Paypal is no good. I'll spare you the long explanation. Any other suggestions?

Belbin

pay-pal has problems verifying non U.S cards sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPa Chalk
    pay-pal has problems verifying non U.S cards sometimes.
    If that's true I've been very lucky until now. Never had any problems with my European card.

yes it works but if there has been an address change or new card new expiry date it may cause a temporary problem in which the card cannot be verified.

I had this problem in the past

Wow.... i hope this thread didn't cause the other thread to dissapear !
    This is not a Sampletekk problem, it is a problem with my credit card and with my Paypal. This has nothing to do with Sampletekk ( I repeat ) .

If this thread was the cause of deletion for the other thread it was a misunderstanding and i apologise.

And :

Jc5 thank you man , that must be the problem i guess ( how embarrasing, hehehe )

Edit :

Slow thinker here, three more replies were posted before me which i just saw now. I guess the problem is not my card either afterall. I was able to send 1 dollar to my brother ( How generous ) and then 10 dollars ( getting a bit better )
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    Wow.... i hope this thread didn't cause the other thread to dissapear !
    This is not a Sampletekk problem, it is a problem with my credit card and with my Paypal. This has nothing to do with Sampletekk ( I repeat ) .

If this thread was the cause of deletion for the other thread it was a misunderstanding and i apologise.

And :

Jc5 thank you man , that must be the problem i guess ( how embarrasing, hehehe )

Edit :

Slow thinker here, three more replies were posted before me which i just saw now. I guess the problem is not my card either afterall. I was able to send 1 dollar to my brother ( How generous ) and then 10 dollars ( getting a bit better )
    no it has nothing to do with your post or thread. It will be back shortly.

Ok Papa , good to know that
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    Ok Papa , good to know that
    I concur. I'm still pissed that I can't buy the Vertikal....but I concur.

Belbin

Go Back to forum