• Register
  • Help

Topic: Check this out guys... This low budget movie score...

Share/Bookmark

Check this out guys... This low budget movie score...

http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revela...ons_music.html

I read somewhere this 40 minute starwars mimmick, budgeted around 20K, And while the acting/charachters were't very good, the special effects, and certainly the music was done well..... Keep in mind, this is this guys first flick.. The shooting wasn't too bad... It's impressive for 20K... But, I think this guy wes from 328 studios did a pretty damn good job on the music... It's available in multiple formats free... You can download the whole 40 min thing, just navigate through the site... Actually, the guy that did the musics name is Chris Bouchard... Wes was the engineer I think..

Re: Check this out guys... This low budget movie score...

I a bit confused. Is this not the real movie then?

HOnestly my thought was the acting had really gone down from past star wars...the music, however seemed on par in some senses. I was surprised Williams wasn't part of this.

Well, this is a Star Wars: fan film, so all made by volunteers!
    The film is available for download from www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations
    also the soundtrack is available on my site.
    Thanks for listening!

Chris
    ---------------------------------
    my music: http://www.chrisbouchard.co.uk

Hey Chris, Disregard my email...LoL I didn't realize you were already a member here.. liked your score man.. BTW Chris, How come you never posted that here before, Or did I miss it? Also Chris, Check your email for the answer to your question....

I beleive he did post it in the sub-forum we may not speak of when it existed

Quote Originally Posted by Marcussen
    I beleive he did post it in the sub-forum we may not speak of when it existed
    And perhaps Chris would be so kind as to post it again in the forum of those we may not speak of.

Jose

Hi Chris - Just been to your website and it says on there you use EWQLSO - is this the only library you used for the Star Wars score? Also what libraries did you use on your showreel piece and which brass do you use? Great scores by the way!

Exclamation Want Your Own "Revelations" DVD?

I had the pleasure of playing most of Chris Bouchard's excellent score for "Revelations" on my recent Friday night (9 PM to midnight EDT) program on www.CygnusRadio.com . Chris graciously allowed me to show off his excellent work (with the only exceptions being the particular segments which borrow from the themes of John Williams). PanicStruck Productions also has made the full DVD version available for download from their site and I downloaded the "ISO" image master. The only restriction they have on the film is that it can only be given away (and not sold).

Therefore, I am awarding at least one copy of the DVD (snail mailed to anywhere in the world to the weekly winner[s]) on each of (at least) the next 4 weekly editions of my program, "Two Cents Worth". However, you need to be in the chat room (here: http://cygnuschat.purplenote.com/flashchat.php ) to be the first to provide the winning answer to the question posed in the broadcast, so I recommend that you bookmark those URLs and tune in for the show. On "Two Cents Worth" I feature 3 hours of fresh, independent music by folks such as yourselves in the "symphonic / cinematic / experimental / ambient" genres. I welcome additional submissions if you feel your work is up to snuff and you would like additional internet radio exposure. (Check out submission details here: http://www.kevintweedy.net/Radio_Submit.htm .)

Cheers! KevinKauai

I did indeed post it... but don't know anything about that...

anyway thankyou for your comments. The score is 80% EWQL Gold, 10% Silver, 10%: real recordings, my own soft choir sample set and also a bit of the old Edirol Orchestral.

not quite sure where to post this here though, there isn't a demos section that isn't library specific?

Thanks Kevin for your fantastic cygnus radio show. i'll be listening!
    Chris
    ---------------------------------
    my music: http://www.chrisbouchard.co.uk

Go Back to forum