• Register
  • Help

Topic: strange X custom folder problem

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation strange X custom folder problem

I opened a Sonar session using GPO X-custom folder instruments and noticed that each instrument's X-custom slider settings were incorrect . They were exactly opposite of what they were suppose to be:
    CC1 =-99% instead of CC1 = +99%
    So, I corrected each one but the setting wouldn't stick, it would revert back to -99%.
    I tried rebooting everything but that made no difference.
    Finally, I gave up and reloaded eack X custom instrument again and saved the project. Then I noticed my other projects were in the same condition.

What's up with that? Any hints?

thanks

EDIT: Ok, I just saw the thread about this...this is not fun!
    Bosco Adama

Re: strange X custom folder problem

Bosco,

I see you found the thread regarding this player bug.

The semi-good news is that in some cases, even though the slider is inverted, the voice will respond correctly to the CC#1's.
    Bill

Re: strange X custom folder problem

Quote Originally Posted by billp
    The semi-good news is that in some cases, even though the slider is inverted, the voice will respond correctly to the CC#1's.
    Actually, I noticed an erratic behavior and a zippering effect while cc1 was controlling volume . That's when I noticed the bug.
    Unfortunately, I've already been working on about 12 compositions using the X-custom instruments and have noticed strange volume anomalies.

I do not recommend the use of these X-custom instruments until the bug is remedied.
    Bosco Adama

Go Back to forum