• Register
  • Help

Topic: Samplitude V8 and GPO?

Share/Bookmark

Samplitude V8 and GPO?

Anyone here tried Samplitude V8 demo with GPO? Magix sent me the demo version and MAN try to figure out loading VSTi instruments in a midi track! Just thought someone here may have it or tried it. I went up on the Synthax forum and posted a plea for help but I'll tell you I think my 60th birthday will pass me a few times before I get any help there.
    Thanks in advance.
    Styxx

Re: Samplitude V8 and GPO?

In "Y" make sure your VST path is set to yur VST folder of choice.
    Then in the track box set to "midi. Should turn blue. IN is your keyboard controller and in OUT ,choose your VSTi from "new Instrument. . Go with the default "all channels to current track". Have yur monitor button on the track box and transport (software monitoring). Make sure the Rec button is on (pink).Then play some midi.
    To bounce down....Highlight the range of your midi object. Make sure your VSTi `s output is routed to your main master out ( make sure when you play you midi object that you can see the peakmeters going in your master fader outs ..) Solo the track. Select 'trackbounce with range' and Wave as you format. Have 'import into current VIP' selected so it lands into you current project, give it a name and Viola`... See wasnt that easy... Rich

Re: Samplitude V8 and GPO?

Hmm, seems easy enough but all that just to record midi? I'll give it a try later after I come home from a concert.
    Thanks loads for the information. I take it you are using either Samplitude or Sequoia V8 successfully. Cool.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum