• Register
  • Help

Topic: I've had a bad day. Someone please cheer me up.

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy I've had a bad day. Someone please cheer me up.

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I got up this morning in a good mood. Took a shower with our new water pump for our system and got consistant pressure--a beautiful thing. Went to school in a good mood.

That was shattared when I got bombarded with homework.

Then I was in a good mood again when I went to cello lessons and my teacher commented on how I'd improved. Then I got home and my cousin came over for a surprise visit. We always have a great time when we get together, and this was no exception. We had a blast!

Then I went in to do my homework, didn't mind that. I like to listen to music while I work, so I booted up my computer to open realplayer, and all was well. Untill all of my USB devices started plugging and unplugging uncontrolably. I have a USB hard drive and USB sound card, so my computer couldn't play the music because it couldn't access the drive that was properly hooked up and even if it could it would have to play through the crappy little speakers--not my monitors!! As all of these error messages started coming up about the USB plugging and unplugging, my computer started slowing.....way..........down....................u ntill it just stopped. I did a forced reboot and right when it was done booting I did a virus scan trying to beat the USB error messages. Well, the errors were faster than me. I just opened my antivirus program when it all started over again untill my computer froze again. Luckially, everything on my music drive (the USB external one) was fine when I plugged it into a different computer.

Wait a minuet........

I forgot!!

I have homework to do!!!!

So I started my homework without my precious music. ~sigh~ Then when I thought things couldn't get any worse, a hornet started buzzing around in my room. Gosh darnit! The one thing in this world I have a slight phobia of......big bugs! This hornet was ENORMUS!! OK, fine, so I move out into the kitchen to do my homework. That works. It's cool. I left one of my textbooks at school. Well, I guess that one will have to be done at lunch. Oh well.....

So that was my day.

Someone please cheer me up. Now I either need a computer geek, a miracle, or a new computer; more hours in a day or another day; or whatever. I can't think.

Someone please cheer me up. Tell me how talanted I am or something.....ANYTHING!!

-Chris

Smile Re: I've had a bad day. Someone please cheer me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    O.K.! Chris, you're extremely talented and very mature for your age. How about that!

Ern

"I'll cheer you up if you want to come over and play ---"

Signed,

Michael Jackson

DOD GAMNIT, ERN!!!!!
    NOW I'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES TONIGHT!!!

Thanks, you did well.

Actually, I really haven't posted any of my music, so y'all don't really know how talanted or untalanted I am, but keep telling me how talanted and mature I am anyway!!!

Gee, I feel like Mozart here. A little modesty would do me good, wouldn't it?

-Chris

Re: I've had a bad day. Someone please cheer me up.

Joke...

My wife wanted to do it doggy style, So I humped her leg and pissed on the floor!..

That usually cheers people up..LoL

A drummer, tired from being ridiculed by his peers, decides to learn how to play some "real" musical instruments. He goes to a music store, walks in, approaches the store clerk, and says "I'll take that red trumpet over there and that accordian."
    The store clerk looks at him a bit funny, and replies "OK, you can have the fire extinguisher but the radiator's got to stay".

Cracks me up everytime!.

Quote Originally Posted by JonP
    A drummer, tired from being ridiculed by his peers, decides to learn how to play some "real" musical instruments. He goes to a music store, walks in, approaches the store clerk, and says "I'll take that red trumpet over there and that accordian."
    The store clerk looks at him a bit funny, and replies "OK, you can have the fire extinguisher but the radiator's got to stay".

Cracks me up everytime!.
    That was a good one!!
    Thanks.

-Chris

Go Back to forum