• Register
  • Help

Topic: confused newbee (using bosendorfer samples instead of my current digital sound)

Share/Bookmark

confused newbee (using bosendorfer samples instead of my current digital sound)

i'm totally new to the world of sampling & i'd like some help before i decide on what to buy . i'd like to use bosendorfer 290 samples for playback on my current piano (i'm not interested in using them to record pre made midi or anything like that just to hear what i play) & i was wondering what i needed exactly (i see diferent samples supporting diferent samplers but some of said samplers say they integrate into other software... i'm totally confused here what is the whole set of software i would need to do what i want)

i also have another question wich might not be as well fitted to this forum as the former but i'll try my luck because i assume there must be other visitors of this forum making the same use of samples: can i have the sound coming out of my piano speakers (i have a p250 & i have no clue what all the connectors behind are for can any of them take audio & play it? ) or do i need separate expensive monitors?

thanks for any help i may get

Re: confused newbee (using bosendorfer samples instead of my current digital sound)

you certainly have some broad questions there and instead of answering them I'll send you to pro That way you can go through his site and learn even more about digital setups as well as samples. go here:
    http://www.tweakheadz.com/
    the go to the guide up at the top and your journy begans there.

and Ninja!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Go Back to forum