• Register
  • Help

Topic: What happened to the east west soundsonline forum?

Share/Bookmark

Question What happened to the east west soundsonline forum?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Have I missed somehting big? I did a search and found no information.

Mike

Re: What happened to the east west soundsonline forum?

it's gone check your private messaging

Oh, I only just noticed that!

So what's the story?

Well, I just got a very odd PM from someone suggesting I shouldn't ask this question because Big Brother will come in the middle of the night and whisk me off to a Siberian salt mine.

Is this for real? There's some dark mystery going on and anyone who speaks it out loud gets the chop? How bizarre for something as mundane as a music tech forum.

i don't suppose I care that much, but it was a useful resource. I'd just be interested to know what happened.

Theres no mystery. The said forum is closed. With no plan of porting over to the new one. It is currently archived and our bandwidth/space is not all free. eventually we will have to do something when we run out of space currently our bandwidth is still very healthy.

other than that can't say much else as we do not discuss our business on public forums.

Whatever. The business deal (or lack of a deal) is between NS and EWQL.

Eastwest is now hosting their own forum.

There are lots of developers who advertise here, and who post here, yet do not have a forum here. And a number of developers host their own (typically low-traffic) forums. Things just feel a bit weird because it's a downward change.

Things should feel back to normal in a few months...

-JF

Thanks Jon I guess we posted at the same time .

Actually the site is not on a downward change. it's very weird I thought that maybe it might have slowed a bit with eastwest forum closing but our registration is actually up .With many new and exciting things still to come I don't get it this site always seems to surprise us.

OK thanks for the clarification. Between this and the top secret encoded messages via PM I think I get the picture. Might go over and check out EWQL's own forum.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch that hurts
    OK thanks for the clarification. Between this and the top secret encoded messages via PM I think I get the picture. Might go over and check out EWQL's own forum.

Cheers.
    No problem.

Cheers

Ha. he he .
    . Did the message self destruct watch out for the shrapnel don't want you to be picking any post icons out of your teeth.

Go Back to forum