• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where are the Keyswitch Libraries?

Share/Bookmark

Where are the Keyswitch Libraries?

I just rebuilt the computer again--this time with a new motherboard, so hopefully that's the last of it. After reinstalling and reauthorizing GPO, a hassle and a half, I put on the patch for v. 1.2 of Studio. But the keyswitch library isn't there. I guess I missed a step, but have no idea what it is---the downloads page doesn't show me anything obvious. Anyone?

Re: Where are the Keyswitch Libraries?

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt
    I just rebuilt the computer again--this time with a new motherboard, so hopefully that's the last of it. After reinstalling and reauthorizing GPO, a hassle and a half, I put on the patch for v. 1.2 of Studio. But the keyswitch library isn't there. I guess I missed a step, but have no idea what it is---the downloads page doesn't show me anything obvious. Anyone?
    Did you also reinstall the updates?
    Styxx

Well, I think I did. I installed all the things on the download page except the DFD one, which I am pretty sure I never installed before. Which one has the keyswitch libraries in it?

Oh yesss ... why not a llama babydoll too ? no ?

Gardibolt,

If you successfully updated GPO you will find a number of obvious changes/additions: the "Wet" folder should now be named "Wet Audition;" the instruments within the Dry, Wet Audition and X-Custom folders should all be organized essentially in score order now; They should all contain the new Full Strings instruments in addition to the other section strings; and keyswitched versions of certain instruments will be contained in the various appropriate folders (e.g. Solo strings now have an additional KS choice, Section strings now have a KS choice, flute now has a KS choice, etc.) Read the Update documentation for more details on keyswitched instruments and their layouts.

If you don't see these changes then your update was not successful.

Tom

Thanks, Tom. That must have been it. I went back and reinstalled the update for the Kontakt player and now the keyswitch instruments are there. The first try must not have taken for whatever reason.

Go Back to forum