• Register
  • Help

Topic: Komplete Care owners - do you all have K2?

Share/Bookmark

Komplete Care owners - do you all have K2?

Hi, obviously many people here have received their K2 upgrade by now, but I'm still waiting for mine to show up...am I alone, or are others in the same boat? Wondering if I need to contact NI somehow...

Re: Komplete Care owners - do you all have K2?

Yeah, definitely do.

I had to contact them as well before they shipped mine.

Thanks, what's the best method? NI don't have an obvious email address on their site for this kind of thing...

Who do you contact? I got an email telling me mine shipped over 2 weeks ago. I still have not acquired it.

Thanks for that.

np at all.

If I may rant for a bit,

It is kind of annoying that we did Komplete Care, and we're tracking down the products we're supposed to get shipped to us, meanwhile people who didn't do komplete kare are happily using the product

Its a minor thing tho, I paid like $280 for Absynth3, Battery2, Kontakt2, and eventually Reaktor5, even if it ends there, thats *well* worth it, given how much I use those products.

I never received anything supposedly shipped from Germany. Absynth 3 and Kontakt 2 I received only after calling the California office (323)467-5620.

I got Absynth 3, Kontakt 2, and Reaktor 5 all very promptly from when they emailed me that they were shipping.
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

I got Absynth 3 late because of addressing problems with the way they were stored in the database for US customers. NI sent me a duplicate but the original showed up later. K2 and R5 arrived quickly after the email notices.
    Ben N. Moore

Go Back to forum