• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...when you don't have good samples

Share/Bookmark

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...when you don't have good samples

I made this song for a friend's birthday for a ongoing joke we had......bad orchestral samples...bad vocals...bad everything...but you're still interested...who can't resist to basque in somebody elses insanity and foolishness

www.purevolume.com/dwmusic

THE BUNT SONG LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Re: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...when you don't have good samples

That's a fun little ditty. With better samples or more effort in the vocals, it wouldn't be as good. I like it!

- Mike Greene

yes, tragic indeed.
    evaclear
    Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm...

My Stuff

1) I like it
    2) Not like it's any worse than "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy".

Ernie

Who sang the vocals?

Talking Re: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...when you don't have good samples

Quote Originally Posted by ohernie
    2) Not like it's any worse than "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy".

Ernie
    LMAO!!! Oh I hate that song!!!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by DW33
    I made this song for a friend's birthday for a ongoing joke we had......bad orchestral samples...bad vocals...bad everything...but you're still interested...who can't resist to basque in somebody elses insanity and foolishness
    Oh man that was so funny! Thing is I can hear you must have worked hard though to make it sound so good sounding so bad.

Ed

I made this song quickly in 2 days for my friend's birthday party....when we played it on the CD player...everybody thought it was awesome...my friend did the vocals and he has no instrumental/vocal or any possible remote musical ability. So there it is....maybe if I make a music video for it....it could be the next "star wars kid" or "numa dance kid" just minus the fat kid dancing....hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by DW33
    I made this song quickly in 2 days for my friend's birthday party....when we played it on the CD player...everybody thought it was awesome...my friend did the vocals and he has no instrumental/vocal or any possible remote musical ability. So there it is....maybe if I make a music video for it....it could be the next "star wars kid" or "numa dance kid" just minus the fat kid dancing....hmmm
    Silly ring tones very popular nowadays. Like the "crazy frog remix" or the happy chick or rose the dragon which I think is what they are called. You make funny stuff I would look into it, seriously!

Ed

too bad right now I'm supposed to be doing EPIC SOUNDTRACK......I'm stuck in the bunt world....crud....

Go Back to forum