• Register
  • Help

Topic: Virtual Instruments magazine - secure server, good riddance Paypal "business"

Share/Bookmark

Virtual Instruments magazine - secure server, good riddance Paypal "business"

If any of you had problems navigating with that Paypal "business" system , we now have a secure server set up for your subscribing and dancing pleasure. www.VirtualinstrumentsMag.com.

Thanks.

Re: Virtual Instruments magazine - secure server, good riddance Paypal "business"

Nick:

Subscribed last week. When can I expect the first issue?

Rik

Re: Virtual Instruments magazine - secure server, good riddance Paypal "business"

Any news about the international version? I would still prefer pdfs instead of the printed version and I wouldn't even mind paying the $12.95 for the download if the content is the same as in the printed magazine.

We'll probably have PDFs up there too - perhaps not right away - but I sent out an informal poll of overseas people who are interested and the consensus was overwheling: people want a real magazine. Second place was both pdf and paper.

Thanks for subbing, Rik. The first issue is shipping late May for a June/July cover date. You must have subscribed in the few hours between when the announcement got emailed to all our subscribers and when we updated the website.

I'll make sure you also get an extra issue, just like everyone else who subscribed expecting it this month.

Let me check my dwindling bank acount tomorrow and I'll probably jump in for 2 years.

I'm in.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    the consensus was overwheling: people want a real magazine. Second place was both pdf and paper.
    PDF without a real magazine is better than no magazine at all. I also like to have everything available on my laptop. And I think green so I don't want to use the paper. And I don't want to wait while the real magazine crawls here from the US. Please allow the pdf only option even if you can ship the real magazine internationally.

I jumped in for two years, as well. . .
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

Thanks again, Andy.

Duly noted, Janila. I promise that no magazine won't be the final outcome. In the worst case we'll just have to add enough to cover the shipping costs, which isn't the end of the world - but isn't the beginning either.

We'll have an answer soon.

Go Back to forum