• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Cubase question.

Share/Bookmark

Cubase question.

Styxx

Re: Cubase question.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    84.9 and 2x/z if k = the colour of the number you first thought of.

hope this helps.

slán

mick ó c

If you check page 4,172 of the manual,you should find the answer there.Just ignore the bit where it says..."Before formatting the 7 new hard drives,make sure you burn and utterly destroy the old drives in a graveyard at midnight"
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by joaz
    If you check page 4,172 of the manual,you should find the answer there.Just ignore the bit where it says..."Before formatting the 7 new hard drives,make sure you burn and utterly destroy the old drives in a graveyard at midnight"
    regards
    yes quite right. in my experience you can do this after formatting the new drives.
    however the old drives should be stored in a star shaped receptacle that has been blessed by a high priestess of "He Whose Name May Not Be Sung In a Jaunty Fashion", and totally immersed in holy water untill a suitable graveyard or theme park can be found.

slán
    mick ó c

As with most Cubase questions, the answer is: Yes, but you'll need a VST to make it work, and it's only available in the SX version.

-John

Quote Originally Posted by ailteoir
    however the old drives should be stored in a star shaped receptacle that has been blessed by a high priestess of "He Whose Name May Not Be Sung In a Jaunty Fashion",

slán
    mick ó c
    Yes,that is quite correct,and in the addendum to the footnotes in the index to the FAQ,it also advises a libation for "He who is worshipped,with occasional hilarity." Which is commendable German thoroughness from Steinberg.
    I must confess,I did'nt know about the Theme Park option.Which Version are you running.
    regards

i never noticed that footnote. thanks for the tip,
    i'm running SX333 with the Necronomonicon Light plug-in. the one that alters the geometry of your room and your perception of the universe, good and evil, and the role of small furry animals in the scheme of things.
    i understand there is an upgrade path to SX666 with the full version of the plug-in - Necronomonicon Darkest the version that does all of the above but also reveals the true meaning of Vera Lynn's "Bluebeards over the White Cliffs of Dover"

Quote Originally Posted by ailteoir
    i never noticed that footnote. thanks for the tip,
    i'm running SX333 with the Necronomonicon Light plug-in. the one that alters the geometry of your room and your perception of the universe, good and evil, and the role of small furry animals in the scheme of things.
    i understand there is an upgrade path to SX666 with the full version of the plug-in - Necronomonicon Darkest the version that does all of the above but also reveals the true meaning of Vera Lynn's "Bluebeards over the White Cliffs of Dover"
    I have heard that there is a potential problem with Version 666.There is a badly written dll for the"Guaranteed Artistic Immortality" plug-in.A friend of mine tried to use it,and it erased all of his works in existence,all his cd's disappeared from the Record company warehouse,any known record of his existence evaporated,and he now hears voices.
    But does anyone ever read the small print in those long dreary licenses when you are installing?I always just click on the accept button,in a breathless rush to get to the software.
    ps.Hmmmmmmm I always thought Vera Lynn was too good to be true.
    regards

I'm a little disappointed in all of you. I thought by now I would have received more intelligent input to the problem I was having. However, I see now that this must be brought to the attention of the software developers themselves. Never thought my SX333 need upgrading.

Thanks.
    Styxx

I'm a little disappointed in all of you. I thought by now I would have received more intelligent input to the problem I was having. However, I see now that this must be brought to the attention of the software developers themselves. Never thought my SX333 need upgrading.

Thanks.
    i don't think upgrading the software will help.
    you really need to upgrade this post, the inputs are intelligent but unfortunately unbalanced.

Go Back to forum