• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Steiny D Close! - New from SampleTekk

Share/Bookmark

Steiny D Close! - New from SampleTekk

Since so many of you have requested it…..

Steiny D – Close!

Based on the samples recorded during the Black Grand session.
    A Steinway D Hamburg Grand Piano – By most pianists considered THE Grand Piano!

For “Steiny D – Close!” The Steinway was miked, yes, close! Giving it a very distinct, clear and full sound with very little ambience, making this sampled piano very suitable for live situations.
    “Steiny D – Close!” has 32 samples/recorded note to give it excellent dynamic response.
    I think that you probably can safely say that this is a no-brainer since you now can get the “Steiny D – Close!” For just $80 from our DirectDownload section.
    If you have a fast Internet connection, you can be playing it within a few hours!

DirectDownload price: $80!
    (if you prefer a DVD, $90 + shipping)

Available in Gigastudio 3, Kontakt/HALion/EXS24 format. 16 or 24 bit.

You can buy “Steiny D Close!” at SampleTekk

…and now, some demos:

Demo 1 (Gigapulse convoluting used for pedal down and release)
    Demo 2 (Gigapulse convoluting used for release)
    Demo 3 (Gigapulse convoluting used for release, some room added)
    Yellow Dog - Performed by Sue Keller (Nothing added, nothing processed)
    Demo 5(Nothing added, nothing processed)
    Demo 6(Nothing added, nothing processed)
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Steiny D Close! - New from SampleTekk

What's the difference between this and regular Black Grand (close perspective)?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcremers
    What's the difference between this and regular Black Grand (close perspective)?
    It has less velocity samples, Steiny D Close! has 8 samples pedal up, 8 pedal down and 8 releasesamples (BG has 16/16/16). Also, sample length has been limited to 12 seconds.
    Otherwise, the same.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Hi "Worra",
    while you are already working ...... would it make sense to use impulse responses in Kontakt 2 for enhancing the quality of BG and WG (string resonance). I read that PMI are planning this for their libraries but I don´t know if it´s worth the hassle (and cpu load) and how much work is involved.
    Best regards Raindog

PS: Watch the horses

PS2: For everyone thinking of getting SteinyD.....GET IT (especially when you need a piano library for live performance with a laptop)

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog
    ...... would it make sense to use impulse responses in Kontakt 2 for enhancing the quality of BG and WG (string resonance).
    Yep, it makes sense and will be worth it! Just imagine Black Grand and White Grand improved! Worra, you've got my vote! (Anyway, I imagine most if not all developers will, um, develop this. (Gotsta keep up with the competition!)

Lawrence
    Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog
    Hi "Worra",
    while you are already working ...... would it make sense to use impulse responses in Kontakt 2 for enhancing the quality of BG and WG (string resonance). I read that PMI are planning this for their libraries but I don´t know if it´s worth the hassle (and cpu load) and how much work is involved.
    Best regards Raindog

PS: Watch the horses

PS2: For everyone thinking of getting SteinyD.....GET IT (especially when you need a piano library for live performance with a laptop)
    Will do!

Actually, I haven't installed Kontakt 2 yet..... I will start this next week, and then I'll have to learn the thing.....
    but, yes, absolutly! impulses will be added!!!!

The horses are really nice......
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Lougheed
    Yep, it makes sense and will be worth it! Just imagine Black Grand and White Grand improved! Worra, you've got my vote! (Anyway, I imagine most if not all developers will, um, develop this. (Gotsta keep up with the competition!)

Lawrence
    Thanks Lawrence!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Hi Worra,

is there a special (additional)price for those who bought the first ambient version of Steiny D?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Grubner
    Hi Worra,

is there a special (additional)price for those who bought the first ambient version of Steiny D?
    Sorry, no.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    It has less velocity samples, Steiny D Close! has 8 samples pedal up, 8 pedal down and 8 releasesamples (BG has 16/16/16). Also, sample length has been limited to 12 seconds.
    Otherwise, the same.
    Limited to 12 sec... does samples are looped after ?

Go Back to forum