• Register
  • Help

Topic: Drum and Bass - Koncept & Funktion?

Share/Bookmark

Drum and Bass - Koncept & Funktion?

I'm looking into some Drum and Bass stuff. Does anyone have Koncept & Funktion and/or the older Total Drum & Bass? Should I go with Koncept & Function? Any thoughts or opinions on this would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Re: Drum and Bass - Koncept & Funktion?

Pardon the plug....but since you asked about other things:

In case you didn't know, Stylus RMX has some really great Drum & Bass material in the new core library. Using it with the Chaos function is pretty amazing what you can achieve in the Drum & Bass realm.

You can then expand RMX further with many of the Drum & Bass REX libraries that are out there. In fact, Zero-G and AMG have several really good ones.

All the best,

spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Pardon the plug....but since you asked about other things:

In case you didn't know, Stylus RMX has some really great Drum & Bass material in the new core library. Using it with the Chaos function is pretty amazing what you can achieve in the Drum & Bass realm.

You can then expand RMX further with many of the Drum & Bass REX libraries that are out there. In fact, Zero-G and AMG have several really good ones.

All the best,

spectrum
    I unfortunately have not had the time to use RMX as much as I apparently have. I usually use it with the RMX version of Liquid grooves. Thanks for the tip Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerD
    I unfortunately have not had the time to use RMX as much as I apparently have. I usually use it with the RMX version of Liquid grooves. Thanks for the tip Eric.
    Sure....try the fast tempos in the RMX Grooves category....some awesome stuff in there for DnB.

spectrum :-)

Go Back to forum