• Register
  • Help

Topic: POSTCARD from Musik Messe Frankfurt

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up POSTCARD from Musik Messe Frankfurt

I got it!

I went to the Musik Messe, and I had the chance to shake my hand with Gary and Jeff, really nice meeting them.

I heard Stefano playing Stradivarius life, and Giorgio explaining his wonderful work in Italian (sometime it is possible, thanks God...):

Just imagine the Stradivari demo movie coming to life, and talking and playing more, and giving informations...

And JazzBand demo was ready to hear (nice and realistic as usual...), Jeff and Gary told me about future wonderful projects, and so on...my GPO user experience was fantastic. That's all? No, absolutely no of course!

The MusikMesse is for every musician a full immersion experience: doesn't matter what instrument you play, and what music you like: you find it, you try it, you discover news everywhere. Even Kids can enjoy music gardens and musical playgrounds...(thanks Yamaha).
    To watch excellent presentations of software and hardware is what I was expecting, and what I had, but...The freedom of playing every exposed instrument surprised me, and made me happy!

My little girl had the chance also, exactly like me...

Re: POSTCARD from Musik Messe Frankfurt

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio
    I got it!

My little girl had the chance also, exactly like me...
    Fabio, that's a great picture.

Who needs Disneyland, I'm gonna talk to my wife about taking the kids to Music Messe next year.

Smile Re: POSTCARD from Musik Messe Frankfurt

Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    Fabio, that's a great picture.

Who needs Disneyland, I'm gonna talk to my wife about taking the kids to Music Messe next year.
    Yes...I don't know if NAMM has the same or similar stand: the "Yamaha for Kids" musical playground was a very very funny area where kids had a lot of big big toys and instruments to play and play-with...;-)) Percussions, electronics, common objects (bottles, car pieces, pipes, nilon strings), keyboards, drums, and everything or little as a child or very very big (like giant flutes to play with a kind of big pump) to create contrast and fun.

I had fun too, playing like a child...

Re: POSTCARD from Musik Messe Frankfurt

Maestro Fabio,

It was a real pleasure to meet you. Thanks for coming by to see us. I am looking forward to seeing you again next Musikmesse.

Gary

Go Back to forum