• Register
  • Help

Topic: Last Post?

Share/Bookmark

Last Post?

Its kind of weird that the name of the person lsited as the "last post" at the Northern Sounds Forum level is actually the person who left the most recent post.

In contrast, when you get into a particular forum (at least in the Sample Library forum), the person listed as leaving the "last post" is the person who started the thread.

Am I spending to much time here that I noticed this?

jeffn1

PS: I wish I could italicize and/or bold words. Can I?
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Re: Last Post?

Jeff - I noticed this too, but I prefer seeing the thread starter anyway...

To bold just do [ b ] your words [ / b ] without the spaces and

To use italics just do [ i ] your words [ / i ].

Hope that helps.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

thanks jeffn Good point must have been reset in the last update. looking into it

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Jeff - I noticed this too, but I prefer seeing the thread starter anyway...

To bold just do [ b ] your words [ / b ] without the spaces and

To use italics just do [ i ] your words [ / i ].

Hope that helps.
    Thanks, Alan.

Papa Chalk, I am glad I can help. You will be receiving my bill for web site consulting in the mail.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Thanks, Alan.

Papa Chalk, I am glad I can help. You will be receiving my bill for web site consulting in the mail.

jeffn1

I wish I could italicize and/or bold words. Can I?
    Go to your profile area http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...do=editoptions

Then to Miscellaneous Options change the Message Editor Interface to Enhanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) The very easy way to do bold, italics, colors and much more.

Hey, as long as were on the subject of forum oddities, why does the Garritan forum only get a spellcheck option when you edit an existing post??

(and why doesn't the spellcheck recognize the word "spellcheck" )

That's funny. I only get spell check on the general discussion forum.

Jose

Quote Originally Posted by masimon

Go to your profile area http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...do=editoptions

Then to Miscellaneous Options change the Message Editor Interface to Enhanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) The very easy way to do bold, italics, colors and much more.
    Ahhh, this is exactly what I was looking for! Cool! Now I am never going to leave this forum.

jeffn1

Go Back to forum