• Register
  • Help

Topic: cubasis crashes!?!?!?!

Share/Bookmark

cubasis crashes!?!?!?!

I know i don't know what i'm doing with this sequencing program as i never used one before. I try to play a few tracks and it crashes when i press play. The only puzzling thing is it worked for a while on another arrangement I had. I aven't tried everything. I just can't figure it out its quite frustrating and haven't found any support for it so far.

Really frustrating! It works for one but not the other. Can't for the life of me figure that out.

thanks in advance

Re: cubasis crashes!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Superb_Tenor
    ...I just can't figure it out its quite frustrating and haven't found any support for it so far.
    You can find the 366 pages Cubasis PDF manual in: (on a PC, don't know for Mac)

- Start Menu,
    - All Programs,
    - Steinberg Cubasis VST 4,
    - Cubasis Operation Manual

NDEE

Re: cubasis crashes!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by NDEE
    You can find the 366 pages Cubasis PDF manual in: (on a PC, don't know for Mac)

- Start Menu,
    - All Programs,
    - Steinberg Cubasis VST 4,
    - Cubasis Operation Manual

NDEE
    Yeah I considered that, but I didn't have the time. I just wanted to put a little tidbit on my wife's website and found out that I could record a wave file through GPO studio and convert to an MP3. When I have the time I'll take a look at it and work with it to mesh the theme better. Thanks anyways.

Go Back to forum