• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I said a prayer, To jehovah...

Share/Bookmark

I said a prayer, To jehovah...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    That whatever his will be, Let it be, and I said a prayer for terri schaivo... I've never let the cat outta the bag like i've done recently.... But, Terri may not be in the cards, but I have a strong feeling that Jehovah is the name of god..I'm probably gonna catch a lot of crap from everyone, But my studies have brought me to believe, Jehovah or Yaweh is the name of god, And thus bringing about the most controversial part of life... I'm not saying the jehovahs witnesses are of the true god, But I am saying I think the name of god is Jehovah... You gotta remember, I'm unbiased when it comes to

Re: I said a prayer, To jehovah...

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhed
    That whatever his will be, Let it be, and I said a prayer for terri schaivo... I've never let the cat outta the bag like i've done recently.... But, Terri may not be in the cards, but I have a strong feeling that Jehovah is the name of god..I'm probably gonna catch a lot of crap from everyone, But my studies have brought me to believe, Jehovah or Yaweh is the name of god, And thus bringing about the most controversial part of life... I'm not saying the jehovahs witnesses are of the true god, But I am saying I think the name of god is Jehovah... You gotta remember, I'm unbiased when it comes to
    In a way, I can't believe I'm saying this, But in a way, I can't go away from what I've researched.. I'm conviced gods name is Jehovah, but I'm not yet convinced Jehovahs Witnesses are of the true god... Time will tell...

I guess "Think About It" is back.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

I asked Jehovah to help her to express herself if it's according to his will..... If not, I know he will remember her, and she will live again.... It's not this Terri thing thats got me going, It's trying to prove the Jehovahs witnesses wrong that has made me wonder.... I don't know who the true god is, But I'm gonna find out! I've never come out and displayed my true feelings like this, It's cool, I feel much better that my research is open for all to see... Right or wrong, I wanna know the truth!

Take a couple asprin and call us in the morning.
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

I'm sorry guys, I'm not tryin to lay a trip down, I just have had these questions where, I don't care what the truth is, I just wanna know... For hard or for easy, I wanna know who the true god is.... Thats enough rambling for me tonight, I'll check back and see the controversy tommorow.... LoL Good night...

What research are you talking about?

And, I think it's Yahweh. Isn't that the secret true name of God?

Happy Easter everyone.

Cheers,

Jose

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    Take a couple asprin and call us in the morning.
    OK, I will ..LOL We'll see if I feel the same way... Maybe I'll look back and go, " I was drunk and didn't know what I was saying".... LoL Maybe I won't change my mind until someone gives their input.....

I can't believe how many are still up this late.. LoL ... You guys night owls like me?... I just got through playing a lead to "On the turning away", and "Shine on" by pink floyd... Very fun leads to play.. I got them down good....

what are you praying for? do you think you can manipulate the outcome? why does everyone think God is stupid or deaf ?? call God whatever you want!

too many peolpe project their own egos on God and think if they plead, beg, scream, get arrested, hold signs, make threats etc. God will "listen" and change the outcome to their desires. too many so called christians don't have the slightest clue about personal spiritual principles. the obess about beliefs. rituals and theology.they want everyone to know what is the "moral" thing to do in every situation. they are controlling, arrogant, intolerant and self serving. they are completly blind to their own defects of character.

pray for the family to get some closure and perhaps learn something about acceptance. and stop acting like victims. also to forget about the book, deals movies contracts and interviews.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast